Trentasettesimo

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Mature content ahead
If yor uncomfortable please leave 18±
_____

They went inside. Y/n was mesmerized by the look from inside. They then went to their bedroom.

 They then went to their bedroom

Taehyung hugged her from behind, whispering

Taehyung: *huskily* Do you like it?

Y/n closed her eyes when she felt his breath on her neck.

Y/n: *nervous* Yes, I loved it.

Taehyung noticed her nervousness, and he backed away and said

Taehyung: Petal? What's wrong?

Y/n: *nervously bit her lip* Nothing.

He placed his thumb on her lip and said it with a deep voice.

Taehyung: Don't do that, Petal, or I will lose my control!

Y/n closed her eyes when she felt his touch and whispered

Y/n: Then don't.

Taehyung: *confused* Huh?

Y/n: Then don't control Taetae.

Taehyung: *warning voice* Don't! You are doing it again!

Y/n: No, I'm not Taehyung. I want it! I want you! I want you to make me yours forever, and this time I'm not forcing myself.

Taehyung: *sighed* but-

Y/n knew he wouldn't get convinced like this, so she went closer to him, making his breath hitch and tiptoeing. She placed her lips on his soft ones, but she almost lost her balance but Taehyung immediately held her waist, deepening the kiss. He backed away. And he made her stand in front of the mirror while making eye contact with her and slowly unzipping her gown. She closed her eyes, shivering when she felt him unzipping her gown. Her breath was a little heavy, then he sucked her earlobe, and a breathy moan left her mouth. Taehyung slipped down the shoulder of her gown, wrapping his arms around her waist. He left open-mouth kisses down to her neck so slowly, making her tilt her head to the side, giving him more access. She was holding his hands tightly. She gasped when Taehyung started nibbling and sucking her neck. And a moan left her mouth, making Taehyung go crazy and his junior twitch. He groaned and spoke with a deep voice.