Terzo

Y/n Pov.

I woke up from my sleep. I checked the time; it was 3 p.m. Did I sleep for three hours? They should have arrived by now, but surprisingly, Jinsa didn't barge into my room. I should check the living room; they must be watching TV. I got out of the room and went to the living room, checking if they were there. There was no one? Where are they? They aren't in their room either! Let me call them and ask. I got to my room and grabbed my phone. My eyes widen when I see 20 missed calls and 50 messages.

What the fu-Omo, Don't tell me. That they're still waiting for me to pick them up, but I messaged Jungkook to pick them up? Did he not check his messages? I opened the chat, and what I saw made my eyes widen in horror. How could I do that? I just typed the message but didn't send it to him. I run my hand through my hair in frustration. Then I immediately called Layba, and while I was grabbing my wallet and car key to go to the door, I started to put on my sneakers. I almost fell while putting them on and running out of our apartment. I got in my car while saying, "Pick up, pick up." She finally picked up and shouted, Well, she wasn't short-tempered like her sister, but she is still quite scary.

Layba: "Where the fuck were you, huh? Do you know how many times I have called you?

Y/n: I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'm on my way, I'm almost there.

I heard Jinsa saying

Jinsa: I'm going to kill you. Do you know it's been more than 30 minutes? Even my baby told us to drop us off at our apartment, so I called you many times. but your ass didn't pick up any of my calls. If you can't pick up calls, why do you keep that phone?

Y/n: *gulps nervously* Aishhh, I know I'm sorry. I'll explain later.

-----10 minutes later -----

Y/n: I'm here!

Jinsa: Finally, you came.

Layba: We would have frozen if you still hadn't arrived.

Jinsa: What the heck were you even doing?

Layba: Why didn't you pick up our calls?

Jinsa: You weren't replying to our messages either.

Layba: You know how much we were worried?

They bombarded me with questions. Then I yelled.

Y/n: *little cold voice* Let me speak, bitches. First, get in. It's cold.

Then they started to bicker about who was going to sit in the front seat.

Y/n: *so done*, bitches, it doesn't matter who's ever going to sit in front, just sit already.

Layba: No, she sat in front in the morning; now it's my time. 

Y/n: *little cold voice* Okay, just do rock, paper, scissors.

Then they played rock, paper, scissors, and Layba won. She sticks her tongue out at her to tease her more. Finally, they got in the car, and Sehar spoke.

Jinsa: So tell us, why are you late? bitch.

Y/n: *sigh* As you know, my head was hurting like hell. When I reached home, I immediately went to the kitchen and took a painkiller. and went to my room and slept, but before sleeping, I messaged Jungkook that I might not be able to come and pick you up, guys.

Layba: *Frown* but he didn't tell us anything?

Y/n: *chuckles nervously and scratches the back of her head* Yeah, that might be my fault.

Jinsa: *raises her eyebrow* What? What did you do?

Y/n: Well, I thought I sent the message, but in reality, I just typed it and didn't send it.

Layba: *facepalm* What are we going to do with you? bitch.

Suddenly, Y/n's phone rang, and Y/n frowned.

Y/n: Who could it be? Layba, can you pick up the phone? I'm driving.

Layba: Sur-

Before she could pick it up, Jinsa grabbed it.

Layba: Hey! I was supposed to pick it up.

Jinsa: Now I've picked up

Y/n: Aishh, answer it, bitchh!

JinsaPov.

I frowned. It was an unknown number. I answered the call.

(normal Jinsa, italic unknown person)

Jinsa: hello?

???: Hey baby?

Jinsa: *cringed at the voice* What the? who's this?

???: I see. You've already forgotten me, huh?

Jinsa: *confused frown* Huh? Sorry, wrong number.

She said her last words in a cold voice to scare the other person so they wouldn't call again. Layba and Y/n frowned. throwing a questioning look at her, Y/n asked

Y/n: Who was it?

Jinsa: *shrugging* I don't know; it was the wrong number.

Layba: *curious* What did that person say?

Jinsa: He was saying bullshit. nothing important.

They hummed at the same time they arrived home.

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: Oh god, guys, when does your shift start?

Jinsa: *gasp* At 5 p.m., it's almost 4, bitches. and I haven't even eaten anything yet!

Layba: Mine too!

Y/n: Okay guys, you both go get ready. I'll prepare food, but just because you were late because of me

Layba: Yup, and yeah, make something delicious.

She said, While getting out of the car, I rolled my eyes at her.

Y/n: Yeah, whatever!

They got inside, and they were running to their respective rooms to freshen up. I went to the kitchen. I cooked some eggs and made sandwiches; that was the only thing I could do in such a short amount of time. While making sandwiches, I put some tea on the stove. After some time, everything was ready. Then I called them.

Y/n: *shout* Bitches, everything is ready. Hurry up.

I heard them say, "Coming."

We all had part-time jobs. Layba worked at a cafe. I worked at a pizzeria as a delivery girl, and Jinsa worked at a restaurant. Then I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. They immediately sat down and dug in. eating hurriedly, then I said

Y/n: Calm down, bitches; you might choke.

They both stopped eating, looked at me with a naughty smirk on their faces, and burst out laughing. Then I understood why they were laughing, and my cheeks turned a little red. I facepalmed and shook my head, then Jinsa spoke.

Jinsa: You should have thought before saying that!

Y/n: yahhh! hajimaa!

Layba: Then who told you to tell us like that?

Y/n: I didn't mean that, okay?

Jinsa: Aren't you going to eat?

Y/n: No, I'm not hungry.

Layba: why? 

Y/n: I'll eat later.

Jinsa: Eat, bitch. If you don't eat, then how are you going to work?

Y/n: Oh, about that, I have a night shift.

Layba: That sucks.

Jinsa: So you're not coming tomorrow to college?

Y/n: *shrug* I don't know. I'll try to be free a little early so I can attend. But if not, I'll get notes from you.

They nodded in agreement.

Y/n: *claps her hands* Ok, c'mon guys, let's go. You're getting late.

They stood up, going out of their house to drop them off at their workplaces.

to be continued...