Trentunesimo

But Mr. Choi didn't stop there; he said, looking at Y/n.

Mr:Choi: How much money does he give you for your body?

Hearing this, Yeoung-seo's blood pressure became unstable.

Y/n: *yelled* Stop Can't you see Noona's condition is not right?

Mr.Choi: *annoyed and rolling eyes* As if I care.

Taehyung: I'm sorry, Noona.

He said that and hit Mr. Choi's head with a gun, and Mr.Choi passed out on the spot. Y/n goes to Yeoung-seo and says

Y/n: Noona, Are you okay?

But Yeoung-seo shook her head while she started to breathe heavily, which made Y/n and Taehyung widen their eyes. Y/n panicked and pressed the red button, which was for any kind of emergency. And Taehyung pulled Mr.Choi and put him on the sofa. And covered with a blanket. Let them think that he was asleep and had not passed out. He cringed at the smell that was coming from Mr.Choi and wanted to gag so badly, but he controlled it.

The doctor came and immediately checked her, treated her, and gave them a warning.

Doctor: I already told Mr. and Mrs. Choi to not stress her out; it's not good for her, but because I never saw you here, I think you just came here, so I'm giving you my last warning. Don't stress her out.

Y/n and Taehyung nodded like obedient children.

Docter: She is alright now. I repeat, do not stress her.

Taehyung and Y/n again nodded. The doctor left, and Y/n looked at Yeoung-seo and said,

Y/n: We should leave. You'll get stressed if we're here-

Yeoung-seo: No, please don't leave Y/n-niee baby, please.

Y/n: *teary eyes* They might be arriving at the hospital.

Yeoung-seo: No, please, baby, a little more stay. Don't you want to meet the little brat?

Y/n looked at her with teary eyes and sighed in defeat, nodding and hugging her.

Y/n: *teary eyes* *in mind* Of course I want to meet him. Will he even recognize me? It's been a lot of time.

Y/n: Noona You should go to sleep a little. Take a rest. I'll be right here, okay?

Yeoung-seo: but-

Y/n: *stern* No, buts, you should take a rest and don't think too much, okay?

Yeoung-seo: okay.

She helped her lay down. And as she sat there, she saw Taehyung standing beside her.

Y/n: *whisper* Bring that chair and sit down; you must be tired.

He put the chair beside Y/n's, sat on it, and held her small hand in his big hand, intertwining it. They sat there in silence. Y/n was staring at her sister, admiring her. With teary eyes and thinking she wouldn't see her again.

Y/n: *whisper* Let's go outside. It's suffocating here.

Taehyung immediately nodded, standing up. They left the room. They sat in front of the room. Y/n was happy and sad at the same time.

Taehyung: Petal, are you okay?

Y/n looked at him with teary eyes and a smile on her face. She nodded and said,

Y/n: I'm okay, just a little sad that we have to leave soon.

Taehyung: We can visit her whenever you want, baby.

Y/n smiled, nodded, and put her head on his shoulder. He hugged her tightly. She closed her eyes.

Y/n: Sorry, I couldn't introduce you properly.