Trentatreesimo 33

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

mention of self-harm.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

.....____________.....

Taehyung: Petal, don't cry, please. It's not a big deal; why are you crying over this small thing? I've got bigger wounds than this. Baby, please stop crying.

Previous.

He said this while whipping her tears.

Y/n: *teary eyes* I couldn't help, okay?

Taehyung smiled at her and was about to peck her, but she stopped him, saying

Y/n: Hey, you can't do that now!

Taehyung: *frowned* What? Why not?

Y/n: I've just put on the cream.

Taehyung pouted at her statement. A small smile appears on her lips, seeing him this cute.

Y/n: Aishh, Who would've said you were a mafia boss?

Listening to her, his pout grew bigger. She smiled and pecked the other corner of his lips. making him smile widely at her. Then Taehyung said

Taehyung: Shall we go?

Y/n: *nodded* Okay.

They left towards the exit and were near the car. Taehyung sat in the car while Y/n was about to sit when a bike came. The boy that was on the bike took out the knife, attacking Y/n, but only her arm got cut. Y/n hissed a little; it was that fast that she couldn't even process anything. Then Taehyung saw everything and yelled.

Taehyung: Y/N!

He immediately came out and pointed his gun at the boy, shooting, and the bullet went straight to the boy's back, making him lose balance and fall. Then Taehyung went towards Y/n who was frozen with wide eyes, looking at the boy on the floor.

Taehyung: *worriedly* Omo, Petal!

He gasped when he noticed the blood that was oozing out of her arms. He immediately held her arm, making her look at him, and Y/n said

Y/n: Taehyung, he might die.

Taehyung: *disbelief* Don't worry about him; you see, those men will take care of him.

He said this, pointing at the men who were now picking up the boy. Y/n was about to say something. And Taehyung cut her off as if knowing what she would ask.

Taehyung: *deep voice* Don't worry, they won't kill him. But the bullet he deserved it for hurting what's mine.

At last words, his voice lowered a little, sending shivers down to Y/n's spine.

Y/n: L-let's go!

Taehyung: Yes, let's go to the hospital.

Y/n: What? No! I'm not going back; it's not a big deal. I've dealt with so much more than this little thing. And there's no way I'm going there! For today, my energy is no more, so I ain't going back, at least for today.

Taehyung sighed, knowing she's very stubborn.

Taehyung: *concerned* Okay, at least let me see how big it is.

All this time, she was putting her hand on top of it as her sleeve was cut too, and she was afraid to show him. So she immediately backed away and nervously spoke.

Y/n: *gulp* No! I meant it's nothing; let's go, okay?

Taehyung looked at her with a raised eyebrow, thinking that she was hiding something. They both sat in the car and left. The whole ride was silent, with a worried Taehyung taking glances at Y/n looking at her arm. She had wrapped her scarf around it so it wouldn't show her scars and would stop her bleeding too, but the scarf was getting red due to blood. Taehyung fastened the speed and tried to reach his little apartment that he had in Firenze. (Florence) Finally, they reached their apartment. And Y/n looked around, and it was beautiful. She smiled, and they went inside. Taehyung grabbed her hand and called the maid.