Ventitreesimo

Taehyung: *deep, husky voice* That was amazing.

Y/n smiled shyly and hid her head in his chest.

Previous.

Taehyung: *teasing* Awww, is my baby blushing?

Y/n: *red tomato face* Stopp!

Taehyung put his hand on his heart and said,

Taehyung: *dramatically* Oh, my heart can't take this much cuteness.

But what he heard next was music to his ears. and he was beyond shocked, which would be an understatement. Y/n giggled She freaking giggled. He's seen her cute side for the first time today, as she always wore that cold mask on her face. He was happy that she was trying to open up to him.

Taehyung: *happy* Oh, my god. I love you so much.

Y/n: Stop! teasing me.

She said this while hitting his chest softly.

Taehyung: Okay, okay. I'll stop. Let's sleep then, hmm? sleep well.

Y/n nodded, and she snuggled in his chest while closing her eyes. She knew she'd fall asleep without any nightmares—a peaceful sleep. and it kind of scared her to the point where she held his collars tightly as if he would disappear. Taehyung noticed and held her tightly.

Taehyung: *whispering* I'm right here; I'm not going anywhere. Relax.

Then Y/n loosens her grip a little. Taehyung kissed her forehead, then noticed she had already fallen asleep.

Taehyung: *whisper* I won't let you suffer all alone. I will always be by your side, no matter what.

They fell asleep.

Time skips in the morning.

Y/n's phone rang. She groaned and picked up the phone, answering it with a grumpy voice.

Y/n: What do you want?

Boss: I want my scooter, and you are fired!

Y/n's eyes were wide open. She then said

Y/n: What! why?

Boss: What do you mean by why? You didn't come back?

Y/n: Yes, but I was stuck somewhere. Please don't fire me!

She tried to sit, but Tae's grip on her waist was very strong, and when she tried to open his arms around her, Taehyung groaned and pulled her closer, her back hitting Taehyung's chest.

He was deep in sleep. Y/n was stunned at the move; she didn't move. Then she came back to reality when her boss spoke.

Boss: Hello?

Y/n: Y-yes Boss.

Boss: *Annoyed* You didn't even tell anybody that you were leaving or that you were stuck. or something like that, but nothing!

Y/n was having a hard time not to burst at him.

Y/n: But-

The boss cut her off and shouted.

Boss: *mocking* Enough, and I want my scooter back. and if you don't have it, then you have to pay for it. and I know all you were doing was whoring around.

Y/n lost her cool and burst at him. Her blood was boiling at the last sentence.

Y/n: Well, then fuck off, motherfucker. I respected you, motherfucker. But, oh, you sure showed your true colors. How dare you! Who are you to say that to me? I ain't your daughter who's whoring around.