Trentaottoesimo

Y/n just pecked his lips in response. And Taehyung hugged her waist, pulling her closer and cuddling her, making her feel safe, and they both went to Dreamland.

Previous.

Next day.

Y/n was the first time to wake up. She opened her eyes and tried to move, but couldn't. She frowned. And she felt two muscular arms around her waist, holding tightly. She turned her face and saw Taehyung in deep sleep, looking like an angel. She kissed his eyes and tried to open his muscular arms around her waist, but failed. She chuckled silently and tried again, and this time she succeeded. She went to the edge and saw her garments, which she picked up and wore. She stood up, but she fell back, hissing, putting her hand on her mouth, and trying not to make noise.

She stood up slowly while struggling. She went towards Taehyung's shirt and wore it, not having anything to wear, and it was very big on her; it reached her mid-thighs. She went to the bathroom. And her eyes widen when she sees herself in the mirror. Her whole body was filled with red and blue marks everywhere. She blushed hard when she remembered last night. She brushed her teeth and went downstairs while struggling to walk. She was barely able to walk, and her legs were shaky. And she made her way to the kitchen, where she was trying to make breakfast because she was hungry. She was about to go towards the fridge, but she felt anxious all of a sudden. She took a deep breath, shrugged it off, thinking it was nothing, and went toward the fridge while limping and holding the counter, but suddenly a scream left her mouth when she was lifted into the air by two muscly arms. She got startled badly, and then she calmed down when she heard the voice.

Taehyung: Shh.... It's just me, Petal. Calm down.

Y/n hugged him like Koala.

Taehyung: *worriedly* baby Petal, relax.

He went to the sofa and sat down, making her sit on his lap. who was trying to calm her heart down that beated like it would come out of her chest.

They sat like this when Y/n calmed down, backed away a little with a pout, and hit his chest softly, saying

Y/n: You scared the shit out of me!

Taehyung: Sorry, Petal; I didn't mean to scare you like that.

Y/n: *whined* Yaaah, don't say sorry.

Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness. And he stared at her, then remembered something and said,

Taehyung: *deep, serious voice* What were you doing in the kitchen?

Y/n: *shivers* Huh?

Taehyung: *deep voice glaring* Don't make me repeat! Petal

Y/n: *confused and stutter* I-I was m-making breakfast?

Taehyung: *frowned* Why? Does it not hurt?

Y/n: *lied* No.

Taehyung: *sternly and sarcastic* Oh yeah? I saw how you walked towards the fridge!

Y/n: but-

She got cut off when he continued his sentence.

Taehyung: And you still went to the kitchen to make breakfast?

Y/n: *gulped* I was hungry!

Taehyung's stern eyes turned soft while listening to her, but he spoke.

Taehyung: *a little less stern* And you didn't bother to wake me up?

Y/n: *pout* I couldn't get the courage to wake you up as you were sleeping like an angel.

Taehyung: *sighed* Aishhh, what am I supposed to do with you?