Undicesimo

But when she said this, she heard a faint chuckle on the other side. Her eyes widen for a moment, but she is confused as to who is calling her and why. She shrugged, thinking someone might be pulling a prank on her or some shit, not interested, and cut the call, blocking the number. and start her assignment again.

Privious

time skip... at 11:30

Y/n came out, took a shower, and got ready for work. She got ready, but while getting ready, it was already 11:40, so she hurriedly got her things and left the house quietly as Layba and Jinsa were sleeping. and hop in the car; she got to work at 11:59 sharp.

Y/n: *sighs and mumbles* That was close, phew.

Her colleague would greet her, but she would nod with a small wave of her hand, and her colleagues didn't like her because they thought she had an attitude, but in reality, Y/n didn't know how to respond without being awkward; she didn't know how to start a conversation. So they gave her an order list. She took it and left from there for deliveries. She did two deliveries in one hour if it was near, and if the place was very distant, it would take 40 minutes. She came back, took more orders, and again started her work; however, this time it was a little too far and might take more than 40 minutes. When she reached the place, it was a huge place, like a royal palace. She asked the guard if this was the place while showing the guard the address. The guard said yes. So the guard let her in through the big gate. She entered, She sighed. Looking at the huge place. With big eyes.

She then saw a path and started to follow it, hoping she would reach the door. and she did find it. She sighs in relief, takes a deep breath, and rings the bell. The door opened, but before she could say anything, she was pulled inside. She was too shocked to react, but the person kept dragging her while saying

???: Where were you? Why are you late? We were waiting for you. The meeting is about to start.

Y/n came back to her senses and jerked his hand, grabbed his collar, and was about to punch him but stopped when she saw his face. They both widen their eyes, and they both yell in sync.

Y/n/???: YOU!

Y/n let him go and looked at the person with an annoyed face. She cried mentally, "Why god?"

???: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: *annoyed* What do you think, Kim?

She said this while showing the pizzas she was holding. Taehyung made an O with his mouth before he could say someone came running while yelling.

???: hyungieeeee.

They both looked in the direction and saw the little boy come running to them, and Taehyung spoke, picking up the little boy.

Taehyung: Woo, didn't I tell you not to run? And what are you doing here? I told you not to come out for a while.

Eun-woo: Sowwy, Hyungie I ordewrd pizza, and I heawrd the bell ring, so I came for the pizza.

Taehyung smiled at the little boy and pecked his cheeks.

Y/n: *soft smile* Oh, hey there, bub, nice to meet you again, Eun-woo.

The little boy looked at the girl and smiled widely. and screamed.

Woo: Noonaa! Hyungie put me down.

Then Taehyung put him down. and Y/n bends down on his level. and Eun-woo launched at her, hugging her. Y/n was unbalanced a little, but she managed to not fall and put the pizzas on the floor, hugging the boy.

Taehyung was shocked not because they knew each other but because this was the first time he saw Y/n smile, even if it was just a little smile.

Taehyung: *whipped eyes* woww beautifull!

They both looked at them with a questioning look.

Woo: Hyungie, what happened?

Taehyung came back to his senses and said

Taehyung: *awkwardly laughs* Huh? uh.. Nothing.

Y/n: So you're the naughty boy who ordered pizzas, Huh?

Woo: *sparkle eyes* Yeshh, noona I wove (love) pizza.

Y/n: Then here you go, little one.

Eun-woo took them and kissed Y/n's cheek while running away, saying

Woo: Thank chuu, Noona.

Y/n was smiling until she felt stares-not Taehyung's, but too many stares. When she turned around, she froze in her spot. There were many old and young men sitting on the sofas while they looked at them. She was becoming nervous. So she thought to leave before it was too late. Without looking at Tae, she turned to leave, but Taehyung spoke, stopping her.

Taehyung: Wait! here.

He said this while taking out his purse and giving her money.

Y/n took some money, but it was too much. She handed him back, saying

Y/n: Here, you gave me too much.

Taehyung: No, take it; it's a tip.

Y/n: This is too much for a tip; I will not take it!

Taehyung sighed in defeat and took them back, knowing very well she wouldn't take it. But when he took them back, another voice spoke, gaining their attention. They looked at the person.

???: *lusty gaze* Look who we have here! What a pretty girl!

Taehyung: *Warning tone* Mr. Lee, Don't!

but Mr. Lee didn't notice his scary and threatening voice.

Y/n: *cringed* What the-

Mr.Lee:Oh, don't curse, baby girl. Mr. Kim Taehyung, is she your personal slut? Can you give her to me?

Y/n froze on her spot. Hearing the word slut, something triggered her. She looked at him with anger while shaking, and she slapped Mr.Lee so hard that the slapping sound echoed in the whole mansion. and Mr.Lee looked at her in full anger. He spoke

Mr.Lee: How dare you, little bitch? You don't know who I am, you slut.

He raised his hand to slap her. Y/n closed her eyes, waiting for the impact. But when she felt nothing, she opened her eyes, but they widened in shock. when she saw Taehyung hold Mr.Lee's hand. And what made her more shocked was when he spoke.

Taehyung: *deep, scary voice* how fucking dare you? You filthy bustard! 

Taehyung punched him so hard that he fell to the floor. A raging Kim Taehyung got on top of him and started punching him nonstop.

Mr.Lee was lying lifeless on the floor. That's when Jimin came and separated him. That's when something clicked in his mind-remembering Y/n. He turned and looked for her; she had already left. but she wasn't far; he stood up, running behind her.

Y/n Pov.

I started to get flashbacks and started to panic. Everything was suffocating me. I wanted to run, and that's what I did, but someone was calling me from behind. I ignored it and kept running, but my legs were shaking, and I couldn't run anymore. I was shaking badly, and I knew I would lose my balance and fall. I was praying that at least I would reach outside, but unfortunately, God didn't hear my pleads. I was about to fall, but someone held me. I panicked more, pushed the person, and crawled back somewhere.

Taehyung Pov.

I ran After her, calling her name. But she didn't listen to me, and she slowed down a little as if she couldn't run anymore. and I took the chance and ran faster. I saw her. She was about to fall down. Before she could fall, I held her. but she panicked more and pushed me, crawling towards the stairs. and she put her legs close to her chest, becoming a small ball. while mumbling continuously something I couldn't hear her. I felt a pang in my heart seeing her like this. So miserable! This is what she was hiding behind that cold mask. She was shaking badly, and I didn't know what to do.

to be continue...