Secondo

Y/n Pov.

We both entered, and we were both shocked to see Jimin standing beside us and another guy standing beside him. Jinsa was about to say something to Jimin, but I elbowed her to not expose herself. Then the professor said, Why were we late? Then we—not we," but only Jinsa spoke; she's a lifesaver, and she told her we were stuck in traffic. I started to get nervous. The whole class was looking at us. Jinsa noticed, grabbed my hand, and took us to our seats. I sighed in relief and put my head on my bench.

Jinsa: Are you okay, bitch?

Y/n; yeah, I'm fine. Go on and sit behind me if you want to sit with ya man!!

Jinsa: *excited* Oh yeah! I want to sit with him!!

She got up and sat behind me. I chuckled silently at her cute, bubbly behavior. Then I heard the professor say, Introduce yourselves. 

Author Pov.

???: *little smile* Hi, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin.

???: *deep, cold voice* Kim Taehyung

he said, and with the coldest face ever, Y/n heard the deep voice and looked up and saw him already looking at him. She frowned and shrugged, putting her head back on her bench, not caring about anything.

Professor: Okay, Jimin, go sit with Jinsa.

Jimin cheered mentally and went to sit beside her.

professor: Ok, umm. Taehyung, go sit with Y/n.

Jinsa and Y/n's heads snapped at Prof. They both cursed at their professor.

Prof.: Y/n, raise your hand. 

Y/n sighed and raised her hand.

Jinsa: *whispers* Are you sure, bitch?

Y/n: *nodded* yeah

Y/n again placed her head on her bench, not even glancing at the *handsome boy* sitting next to her.

Jinsa Pov.

I saw him coming toward me, and I raised an eyebrow at Jimin, who had just sat down beside me.

Jinsa: *whisper* What the hell are you doing here? How did you even get admission in the middle of last year?

Jimin: *whispers* We have our ways, babe, and about what I'm doing here, this isn't the right time to tell. For now, focus.

Jinsa: *rolled her eyes and whispered* And when is this the right time?

Jimin: Soon, ok?

Jinsa: *threatening voice* This soon should be after college!!

Jimin: *chuckles nervously* Ok, fine, but after college, ok?

Jinsa: You better tell me!

Author Pov.

Prof. was lecturing, Y/n was focusing on the lecture, and she was grabbing a notebook that was under the table. She grabbed it but didn't notice there was a metal nail under the table. It was fixed under the table, but the sharp side was out. When she pulled out the notebook rapidly, the nail cut her skin, making a pretty big cut and a little deep too. She hissed loudly, and blood was oozing out.

Prof.: What's the matter, Y/n? 

Y/n: nothing, just a little cut, nothing important!

Taehyung: What? little? It's very big, and it's bleeding!!!!

Y/n: *Rudely* I didn't ask for your opinion.

Taehyung: Wow, what a rude girl!

Y/n: Oh yeah? says the one who literally didn't even say hi to anyone, just KiM TaEhYuNg (mimicking).