Quinto

He said this while grabbing that boy by the collar.

Boy: And who the hell are you, huh?

Jimin: *evil smirk* You really want to know who I am? Then let me tell you who I really am.

he said, throwing him across the floor while saying it and starting to punch him mercilessly. The manager shivered in fear. I was shocked because Jimin was beating him mercilessly and confused as to why the manager was shivering, and I got more shocked when I heard his words.

Jimin: How *punch* dare *punch* you *punch* ask *punch* her *punch* that? She *punch* is *punch* mine!

He was beating him mercilessly, and honestly, I got scared a little, but I went to him and hugged him from behind to calm him, and fortunately, it worked. I sighed in relief.

Jinsa: Calm down, Jimin! Aishhhh! You almost killed him!

Jimin: Then what do you expect me to do? Sit there and watch?

Jinsa: *sigh* Ok Ok

Jimin: Are you okay?

he hugged me

Jinsa: *nodded* I'm fine.

Jimin: you sure?

Jinsa: Yeah, I'm totally fine, Jimin.

Jimin nodded, then turned to the manager.

Jimin: And you!

He pointed at the manager. The manager flinched.

Manager: Y-yes, S-sir

I was still confused as to why the manager was scared of him.

Jimin: What do you think you were doing when you clearly knew he was at fault?

Manager: *Stutter* I-I was j-just t-taking c-care of o-our c-customers.

Jimin: *scoff* And this is how you take care of customers? letting them do anything? You are fired!

Everyone's eyes widen when they hear him. I was beyond shocked. He is the owner of this restaurant?

Jinsa: W-what? You are the owner of this restaurant?

Jimin: *sigh* Yes, I am the owner of this restaurant.

Then he called someone, and after some time there were bodyguards, and they took that boy somewhere.

Jinsa: Where are you taking him?

Jimin: *smirk* Don't worry, he won't bother you or anyone else again.

Jinsa: What do you mean by that?

Jimin: nothing.

end of the flashback.

From there, our love story started, and I chuckled at the memory. After some time, I got to know that he was a mafia member. And yeah, I was cool about it; I didn't have any problem with it. Like, who would have a problem with this fine man? No one!

End of JinsaPov.

on the other side

Y/n's Pov.

I dropped Jinsa; now I was going to drop Layba at the bar (café). We were listening to songs in peaceful silence. Then I broke the silence by saying:

Y/n: I'll come to the bar (café).

Layba: No, I'm not giving you coffee; you know it's not good for you.

Y/n: I know, but I have to drink it. I have a night shift. And I want a strong cappucino, please.

Layba: *sighs*fine!