Trentaseiesimo

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Mention of rape.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Y/n closed her eyes, not wanting to melt, but Jackson pleaded again, making her melt.

Previous.

Y/n looked at Taehyung, wanting to ask him what to do, then Taehyung nodded assuringly.

Taehyung: If you want, okay?

Y/n: Noona Can you take Yeonjun upstairs to the guest room, please?

Yeoung-seo wanted to hear her but nodded understandingly. Then Taehyung called the maid.

Maid: Yes, sir?

Taehyung: *little coldly* show her the guest room.

And Yeoung-seo left for the upstairs with Yeonjun, who pouted, not understanding why they were leaving.

Then Taehyung stood up, going to sit next to Y/n, not wanting her to sit alone. Taehyung kissed her forehead, encouraging her to go on. Y/n nodded, taking a deep breath, and started to tell everything. She was having a hard time, but Taehyung was there to hold her. Comforting her by telling her from time to time, "It's okay" and "You're safe with me," ecc.

And at last, Y/n got a panic attack. Taehyung consoled her like he did the first time. And on the other side, Jackson was beyond shocked. While putting his head in his hands and regretting his life decision, he was crying. Jackson fell on his knees with his hand joined in front of her while saying

Jackson: *crying* Forgive me. Please forgive me. I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please forgive me.

Y/n: *sobbed* Y-you c-could've a-asked m-me. R-right? Y-you w-would h-have k-known i-if y-you h-had a-asked m-me o-once. And if you hadn't thrown me out, saying that I was slutty, I wouldn't have been raped. I wouldn't!

Y/n cried harder. She put her head on his chest, and Taehyung hugged her tightly.

Jackson cried more after listening to her.

Taehyung had enough; he couldn't see his baby looking so broken and vulnerable. So he said

Taehyung: *coldly* You should leave; my wife isn't feeling well.

Jackson nodded because he knew he couldn't stay any longer. So he said before leaving

Jackson: If you can, please forgive me.

Y/n just cried.

Taehyung: *coldly* Leave!

His voice boomed coldly throughout the entire apartment. It showed how angry he was.

That's when they heard Yeonjun's voice.

Yeonjun: What hwappened? Why ish uncle awngry? And whash hwappened to mano? (What happened? Why is Uncle angry? And what happened to mano?)

Taehyung saw Y/n who was passed out due to crying. He sighed, making her lay on the sofa, taking out his big coat and covering her. Then he sat on Yeonjun's level.

Taehyung: Nothing, baby, just Uncle was angry because of someone's stupidity. And Mano got tired, so she slept.

Yeonjun: *struggle* stubidtedy? (stupidity?) Whash that? (What's that?)

Taehyung: *kissing his forehead* Nothing important, baby.

Jackson: Let's go, Yeonjun and Yeoung-seo.

Yeoung-seo didn't say anything; she just looked at Y/n's figure, and then she looked at Taehyung, who smiled assuringly as if saying that she was fine Then they left.

Yeonjun: *waving cutely* Bye, uncle!

Taehyung waved back. They left, and his tears freely fell from his eyes. And he took Y/n to their room. And he lay beside her, hugging her tightly. He buries his face into her neck, nuzzling. And he slept too.