nono

Layba: *Confused* You Know Him?

Jin: *nodded* Yes. Who did this to him? And why didn't you call the ambulance?

Layba: It's a long story. and I don't know how he got injured, and he told me not to call an ambulance.

Jin: Aishh, this brat!

Layba: He's really stubborn.

Jin: Okay, right, help me lay him down.

Author Pov.

They laid him on the couch. Seokjin starts to unbutton his shirt. Layba's eyes widen, and she immediately says

Layba: *nervous with red cheeks* I think I should go. and maybe, uh, prepare a soup, yes, a soup.

Jin: Nah, nah, you're not going anywhere.

Layba *nervous* W-what? Why? What will I do here?

Jin: You're going to help me since I have no one here other than you.

Layba: *red cheek* Ok.

Time skips 30 minutes later.

They both sat on the couch tiredly. Layba spoke 

Layba: Damn, this work is very difficult. How do you guys manage?

Jin: *chuckled* We're used to it.

Layba nodded her head, and then Jungkook groaned in his sleep. She looked at Jungkook with worried eyes. Seokjin looked at her and said it with an assuring smile.

Jin: He's fine; don't worry.

Layba nodded while her cheeks turned a crimson red. Then Seokjin asked:

Jin: So tell me, how did you find him?

Layba told him everything, and Jin was shocked and said

Jin: How can you let a stranger get into your house? 

Layba: First, humanity exists. Okay, I helped him because if I hadn't, he would have died by now. And you should be grateful. And second, he didn't look like he would hurt someone.

Layba completed her sentence. Jin choked on his saliva after hearing the last sentence. Layba immediately got up and rushed to get a glass of water, and she gave it to Jin, who took it and gulped it down in one go.

Layba: *worriedly* Are you okay, Mr.Kim?

Jin: *cleared his throat* Yeah, I'm fine. 

Layba: hmm By the way, how do you know him?

Jin: Well, we are very close friends. He's like my little brother.

Layba made an O. While nodding and saying

Layba: Then I did well to take him here. So do you know who might have done this?

Jin: *sigh* Yes, I'm grateful that you helped him, and no, I don't know who did this to him.

Layba yet again nodded. Then Jin got up while saying

Jin: Okay, then I think I should take my leave.

Layba: How are you going to take him?

Jin: Oh no, no, can he stay here for tonight? because moving him around would not be good for his condition.

Layba: *widens her eyes* What? No, I mean, Jinsa and Y/n would be here in the morning. What would I tell them? And what if his condition worsens?

Jin: Layba, calm down. About Jinsa, I would talk to her, OK? And about Jungkook, he's out of danger. and I will give you the medicines if he wakes up and feels any kind of pain. Just give him these medicines.

He said this while handing her medicines. Who took it with little hesitation.

Layba: *sighs* Okay, Fine. but don't tell Jinsa how he ended up here.

Jin: Okay, don't worry; I'll tell her that I brought him here. For some reason, and one more thing, if he doesn't listen to you, just threaten him by saying that you will call Jin Hyung, telling him that you're not listening to me.

Layba nodded her head. Then he left. Layba sighed for the 100th time that day. And sat down on the sofa tiredly. She immediately fell asleep; first, she was tired from work, and then all this happened.

Time skips in the morning.

Layba woke up when her phone rang. She moved to grab her phone, but when she reached it, she touched something else—like another hand. Wait, another hand? She opened her eyes, and her eyes became wide when she saw Jungkook, then at their hands, and then Jungkook backed away immediately. She grabbed her phone and turned off the alarm. and she asked him

Layba: How are you feeling now?

Jungkook had a lot of questions, and he bombarded Layba with questions.

Jungkook: I'm fine now. Who bandaged me? Are you a doctor? And 

Layba: Huh? No, I'm not a doctor. Mr.Kim treated 

Jungkook: *confused* Mr.Kim?

Layba: You know him. Mr.Kim Seokjin

Jungkook: *wide eyes* What, Jin Hyung?

Layba: Yeah, Jin Hyung. Okay, let me make breakfast. then I'll give you medicine.

Jungkook: No need; I'll just go.

Layba: You better not move from here!

Jungkook: *raised an eyebrow* And why is that?

Layba: Because the wound is still not healed, you can't move around freely.

Jungkook: *rolled eyes* Whatever!

Layba: Okay, Don't listen to me.

She said this while grabbing her phone and dialing a number.

Layba: Hello, Mr.Kim H-

Before she could say anything, Junkook grabbed her wrist, pulling her, and Layba bumped into his chest. That made Layba gasp, and then Jungkook grabbed her phone. spoke,

Jungkook: Hello, Hyung?

but on the other side, no one answered? Jungkook realized that the call had not connected. Layba was trying not to laugh, looking at the doe's panicked eyes. and then Layba started to laugh beautifully. Jungkook was staring at her, adoring her face. Suddenly, Layba stopped laughing when she realized the stare and their position. He immediately stepped away, and then Jungkook came back to his senses and cleared his throat, and then Layba spoke.

Layba: *stutters* I-i will p-prepare the b-breakfast.

saying that she ran towards the room.

End of Author Pov.

End of Flashback

Layba: *smile* That's how I met him. It was a scary day, yet beautiful too. Then My colleague called me, saying there was a customer. I started to work.

on the other side

Taehyung's Pov.

I saw Y/n leaving the café. I stared at her until she was out of my sight. I wanted to go with her. I was still staring when someone came and spoke, breaking my thoughts.

Jungkook: *waving his hand in front* Heloo, are you there, Hyung?

Taehyung: Huh? Yeah, What did you say?

Jungkook: *raising his eyebrow* What's going on? And how did you get hurt? Who did this? What was she doing with you? Where are you coming from? wh-

He bombarded me with so many questions. Before he could ask more questions, I cut him off.

Taehyung: Mamma Mia, Jungkook, calm the fuck down. I'll tell you.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Little note;

A little short chapter that's why I'm uploading this today too but i'll be out for some days so that is the second reason i'm uploading this.hehehe