Quarantaquattresimo

Taehyung: *huskly* It's not my fault that you looked heavenly sexy.

Previous.

Y/n looked at him and blushed. They stared at each other. Taehyung leaned down and kissed her. And he spoke again, huskily.

Taehyung: *perverted smirk* And you know what else I've missed.

Y/n: *confused* What?

Taehyung: I didn't realize before.

Y/n: *frowned* Huh?

Taehyung: These.

He said this while sneaking his hands under her shirt and squeezing her breast, making her gasp and say

Y/n: *widen eyes* What the f-

She got cut off when he squeezed her, which made her stop and hold in her moan. Then he said,

Taehyung: *deep voice* Don't curse, Petal!

Then he kissed her. And he backed away. He went towards her wounded thigh and said, while opening her bandage, that he saw the handprint and the cuts.

Taehyung: *deep voice* I want to make love to you, but first. Promise me Whatever happens in the future, you'll never cut yourself.

Y/n: *nodded* I promise.

Taehyung: *shook his head* No, not like this sit-up.

She did as she was told and said he grabbed her hand and put it on top of his head.

Taehyung: Swear on me while looking straight into my eyes and say that you'll never cut yourself, whatever happens.

Y/n looked at him. And said

Y/n: *teary eyes* I swear on you that I'll never cut myself intentionally.

Taehyung sighed in relief and pecked her lips and her eyes, and then, backing away, he leaned towards her thigh and was about to kiss there, but she immediately stopped him while saying

Y/n: Wait, wait, wait. Don't Taetae; it's...d-dirty.

Taehyung: *deep voice glare* What did I say about talking bad about yourself, huh?

Y/n changed the meaning of her sentence, saying

Y/n: *stuttering nervously* I m-meant t-that y-you put the m-medication t-there, so y-yeah!

Taehyung: *chuckled darkly* Oh yeah, princess? Do you think I don't know you?

Y/n gulped at the intense stare. Then he again leaned down. And he kissed the sides, not the wound, as it was fresh and it could bleed again, so he bandaged it again and placed a soft feather kiss on top of it. Y/n sighed in contentment. She pecked him. And he kissed her a little roughly, and they had a hot session.

After their hot session,

Taehyung cleaned her and himself, wore clothes, made her wear his clothes, and was about to leave to take dinner for them as they were hungry. and said

Taehyung: Petal, don't move, and don't sleep. I know you're tired, but you have to eat something first, okay?

Y/n: *nodded* Ok.

Then Taehyung went downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the sofa while watching a movie. He greeted everyone; everyone knew about his arrival; the maid had told them, and they looked at him with teasing smiles on their faces. He rolled his eyes and called out the maid. The maid came running.

Maid: *bow* Yes, sir?

Taehyung: *coldly* Bring us something to eat.

Saying this, he left from there. In his room, he opened the door and saw her scrolling through her phone.