Quarantesimo

Taehyung: I love you so much.

Y/n just pecked him, responding.

And they fell asleep.

Previous.

Time skips two weeks later.

They spent one week in Paris, which they enjoyed a lot and got to know each other more than they already knew. And then they went back to Italy. They would have stayed more, but because their exams were near, they had to go back. Now they were back their normal routine of going to college, coming back, etc. In between, Taehyung was keeping an eye on Jack, as he was suspicious that he'd be planning something bad. Like this, two weeks have passed. And in college, they kept their marriage a secret because Y/n said that "Taehyung's crazy "fans'' would annoy the shit out of her.

Right now, they were at home talking and spending time together.

Maid: The dinner is ready, sir.

They nodded and left for the dining room.

but Taehyung was nervous. It's been 1 week since they returned, and he wanted to talk to Y/n about something but didn't have enough courage to tell her. But now he can't hide it. She needed to know. So he gathered all his courage and spoke.

Taehyung: *gulp* Petal?

Y/n looked at him and hummed in response.

Taehyung: *nervous* I have to tell you something.

Y/n: *raised an eyebrow* What is it?

Everyone knew what he was about to say.

Taehyung: *took deep breath* I have to leave.

Y/n: *confused* Huh? Where?

Taehyung: *sighs* I have to leave for another country for a month.

Y/n froze on her spot, and she came back to her when Taehyung called her.

Taehyung: Petal?

Y/n: *blank face* When?

Taehyung: T-tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m.

Y/n looked around and saw none react, which means they already knew it.

Y/n: O-ok

She said that and stood up, leaving from there to their room.

Jinsa: You should've told her before.

Taehyung: *sighed* I know, but I didn't have the courage to tell her.

Taehyung stood up and followed her behind.

Taehyung Pov.

I left for our room and saw her; she was packing luggage. I know she isn't okay, and I should've told her before. Aishhhh.

Taehyung: Petal? What are you doing?

Y/n: *blankly* Packing your luggage?

Taehyung: *sighed* Petal.

I observed her movements and saw her hands shaking, and she was packing in a hurry. She was pretending that she was fine. Damn, my eyes became teary when I saw her trying to hide and hold back her tears. And she started to blabber.

Y/n: What? I have a lot of packing to do, and you should've told me before so I could start packing so you would not leave anything behind. You might leave something important, and then you'll have troubles ther-

I cut her blabber off, and in a swift move, I grabbed her arm, turned her around, and hugged her tightly. She tried to get out of my hold by squirming, but I hugged her more tightly. Then I heard her sob. She cried, and I said