Quarantresimo

She came home and saw that it was dark. So she thought maybe everyone went out, so she went straight to her room, closing behind her. She immediately went to the bathroom and sat down under the shower. She rubbed her thigh where Mr. Choi touched her in an attempt to not feel that touch. After, like, 2 hours, she came out of the shower. She wore Taehyung's shirt and sat on the floor, and she grabbed the cutter she found in the drawer. She made cuts, forgetting everything; she just needed to not feel that dirty hand. She made two big cuts on her thigh, where she had a handprint of Mr. Choi. Her eyes were teary, but she didn't cry. She bandaged herself, and because of shaking hands, she couldn't bandage it properly. She then hurriedly wore Taehyung's pants. Wanting to feel safe, she went to bed, took sleeping pills, laid down, had a panic attack, and then fell asleep.

On the other side,

Taehyung reached their mansion. He rang the door, and when the maid opened it, his smile turned into a frown when he saw nothing but darkness.

Maid: *bow* Welcome, sir.

Taehyung nodded in response and asked.

Taehyung: *coldly* Where are everyone?

Maid: *bows* Everyone is out except Mrs. Kim, sir.

Taehyung: *coldly* Where is she?

Maid: In your room, sir.

Taehyung's Pov.

Nodding I went straight to my room. I wanted to hug her and inhale the shent that I had been craving for 20 days. I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully. I smiled and went toward her and placed a kiss on her forehead, but she didn't even move. I frowned and was surprised because she was a very light sleeper; she would wake up even with a little sound. But right now, she didn't even budge. I got worried, so I checked her forehead to see if she had a fever, but nothing. I panicked a little, but then my eyes landed on the side table, and I saw sleeping pills. My eyes widen in horror. I grabbed the bottle and saw it was full. I sighed in relief. Pecking her lips. She moved a little but hissed. I frowned and backed away. I took off the blanket and saw she was wearing my clothes. I smiled, knowing she probably missed me, and then I hovered over her and hugged her, snuggling into her neck while inhaling her scent. God, I missed you so much. But then I heard her groan, and I frowned while saying

Taehyung: What's happening? What's happening to her? Why's she in pain?

I then backed away and started to check on her. But suddenly, I saw blood. On her thigh, I touched a little and felt something underneath her pants. Without second thought, I took off her pants and saw the bandage. I slowly untied the bandage, and my eyes widen in shock, but when I looked closely, what I saw made my blood boil in anger.

Author Pov.

He looked at her thigh and saw a handprint, which made his eyes turn darker. His face was red due to anger. He stood up, went to the bathroom, took the first aid box, came back, treated her, and put the new bandage on. He covered her and left from there in anger. And he called everyone. Every maid, every guard.

Taehyung: *dark eyes* WHO?

Then three guards came in front of him and scaredly told him everything that had happened in the restaurant. Then he growled at them.

Taehyung: Didn't I tell you not to let a single man come near her?

Guard 1: *scared* B-boss, h-he s-said h-he w-was h-her f-father.

Taehyung: *growled* AND MY WORDS DIDN'T MATTER?

Guard 2: *scared* F-forgive us, b-boss.

Taehyung grabbed them by the collar and said it with a growl.