Diciottesimo

They were staring at each other. Suddenly, they heard a screaming sound, followed by gunshots.

Previous.

Their eyes widen. The first thing that came out of Y/n's mouth was Jinsa and Layba, and they ran out of their room, but before opening the door, Taehyung stopped Y/n.

Taehyung: Wait

Y/n: What happened? Why did we stop? let's go! They might be in danger. 

Taehyung: Y/n, listen to me. We don't know what's happening outside. We have to be prepared. So just stay close to me. and don't say a word.

Y/n nodded, understanding what he meant. Taehyung took out masks from his pocket. One he wore himself, and one he made Y/n wear it. Y/n was confused but decided to stay quiet.

They see Jinsa hugging Jimin tightly and Jungkook sitting on the floor with Layba on his lap, hugging each other tight. They both had guns in their hands.

Y/n: *whisper* What happened?

Y/n was about to go. but Taehyung stopped her. By holding her close to himself and taking out the gun, he started to walk towards the groaning noise coming from the kitchen and saw a body lying; he wasn't dead. but had bullets in his arms and legs. so that he couldn't move. but Taehyung saw a broken window. That's how the bastard entered. but he saw movement outside the window. He knew it was a spy, and there could be more people too. So he took out his phone and dialed a number. and spoke while looking at the window with side eyes.

Taehyung: Hello, boss? Someone attacked us at xxx place. And yes, Y/n is safe with me. I won't let anything happen to your Y/n! 

Then he saw the person actually run away, and he smirked. and he knew his plan worked. 

Y/n was beyond shocked, and that would be understandable. She felt betrayed as more negative thoughts took over her mind. She starts to think that Taehyung was HIS man. Then she started to wiggle from his grip, and Taehyung immediately understood what was happening and tightened his grip on her waist. He then placed the phone in Y/n ear so she could hear the answer from the other side. Then Y/n relaxed a bit, listening to the response of an unfamiliar voice.

???: Y/n? Who's Y/n now? But, boss, you know we're on a mission. Do I need to com-

before that person could say something. The call got cut off suddenly, so he asked

Taehyung: What did he say?

Y/n: *big eyes* He said who's Y/n and but, boss, you know we're on a mission. and he was about to say something, but the call got cut off. Will he be okay?

Taehyung nodded and smiled at her innocence. But again, his eyes become teary, thinking about what happened to her. He unknowingly kissed her forehead while whispering.

Taehyung: Yes, my strong baby.

Y/n:*coldly* What did you said?

Taehyung: *sighs* Nothing; let's go. We're not sure if they will come back!

He said while messaging the ??? that they are fine and he will handle everything himself, so there is no need to come. Y/n nodded, going back hurriedly. Jimin and Jungkook were at the same places.

Y/n: *worriedly* Jinsa? Layba? Are you okay?

Jinsa and Layba nodded, but Y/n being Y/n, she went to them, checking them one by one to see if they were hurt or not. Sighing in relief, she hugged them, thanking God! when she found that they were alright.

Taehyung: Now, let's go. Hurry. We need to go. Did you pack your stuff?

Layba: No, we were about to do that when that bastard came.