Quarto

Jinsa Pov.

Y/N just dropped me here at the restaurant. I worked at a quite popular restaurant because it was in the center of the city. I like working here for two reasons: First, the salary was good, even though I still didn't graduate. Second, I met the love of my life. Yes, I met Jimin here. Our first meeting was a little embarrassing, but I cannot forget our first meeting; it was the most cliche and beautiful memory of my entire life. I still remember every little detail.

flashback
I was working normally, like any other day. It was the weekend, which meant that there were too many people, and I was taking orders. When I felt that someone was watching me, at first I ignored it, but then I felt uncomfortable. So I looked around, wanting to murder that person who was making me uncomfortable. But couldn't find that person. So I shrugged, thinking it was nothing. Then someone called me, saying I had to take an order from table number 13. But when I went to take that person's order, our eyes met, and I lost myself in those beautiful eyes. I didn't notice that I was staring, but then he spoke, making me realize that I was staring at him. My face heats up.

Jimin: Excuse me?

Jinsa: *stuttering and blushing* Huh? Y-yes, s-sir, what can I get for you?

I cursed at my stuttering and mentally facepalmed.

Jimin: cute

Jinsa: *widened eyes* W-what?

Jimin: *He came to his senses and cleared his throat,* huh? Yeah, can I get a ##### dish?

Jinsa: *while writing in her notebook* Anything else, sir?

Jimin: Yeah, you!

Jinsa: *raises her eyebrow* W-what??

Jimin: *awkward cough* Huh? Nothing, just Vino Rosso (red wine), would be good.

Jinsa: Ok?

I left from there, and I found him weird. but I'm not gonna lie, his handsomeness, those eyes, and that smile Aishhh, what are you thinking? Jinsa, do your work. I scolded myself. I got his order and got to his table.

Jinsa: Here's your order, sir.

He just nodded. I went away and started working again, taking orders. Then my coworker came to me and said,

Mina: Jinsa?

Jinsa: yes?

Mina: That guy left this wallet here.

Jinsa: Oh? Who?

Mina: The blond guy from table number 13

Jinsa: Then why didn't you give him Why are you giving me this?

Mina: Because he has already left, please, Jinsa. Hand him this wallet, and the boss has already given me a lot of work. I have to go. thanks.

Author Pov.

Mina said that and ran away. before Jinsa could say a word.

Jinsa cursed at her.

Jinsa: Aishhh

Then she hurriedly ran to the exit to give him his wallet before he went away.

On the other side, Jimin was coming back to get his wallet that he forgot there. When he tried to open the door, it wouldn't open, and he frowned. and said

Jimin: Why the hell is it not opening?

He pulled it, but it didn't open. Then this time he pulled it hard, but suddenly something, or should I say someone, came crashing onto him. They lost their balance and fell on a hard surface.