Ventinovesimo

Y/n left from there and went towards the bar, and she spoke, looking at the barista (bartender).

Previous.

Y/n: *coldly* un cappuccino con due cornetti vuoti un frappè alla fragola da portare via. (a cappuccino with two empty croissants and a strawberry milkshake to take away)

 (a cappuccino with two empty croissants and a strawberry milkshake to take away)

(Cappuccino con cornetto.)

(Frappè alla fragola

(Frappè alla fragola.)

She paid and took everything. It was difficult, but she managed and walked. But what do we expect from a clumsy Y/n. She bumped into someone, and the hot coffee poured on her hand, burning the back of her hand, but she managed to stop the milkshake and croissant from falling, and because of the burning, she started to get some flashbacks, but she tried to ignore them as she didn't want to have a panic attack. In front of so many people, she immediately apologized to the person she bumped into.

Y/n: *stutter and bowed S-sorry.

She would've gotten a hold of her attack if that person hadn't held her arm. She flinched badly, and the person said

Person: Omo, your hurt! You should get treated.

Y/n jerked the person's hand away and said

Y/n: *coldly* I didn't ask for your opinion, so fuck off.

She said that and left from there. She barely made it to the car; she saw he was talking on the phone, so she quietly put everything on top of the dashboard. She curled herself into a ball and tried to calm herself down. She was praying that he wouldn't see her; she just didn't want to make him worried. But unfortunately, Taehyung came back. And her panic attack didn't stop, but he saw her. His eyes widened. And worriedly asked

Taehyung: *panicked* Baby? Petal? What happened?

Y/n just shook her head, and a sob left her mouth.

Taehyung: Petal, can I hug you?

Y/n nodded hesitately. Taehyung immediately picked her up and placed her on his lap, and Y/n hugged him tightly as if seeking protection. Taehyung consoled her, and she calmed down. He sighed in relief and spoke, cupping her face.