Quarantanovesimo 49

I chuckled at the memory. Suddenly, I felt someone sit on my lap, making me shocked as fuck.

Previous.

Author Pov.

Taehyung froze on his spot with wide eyes. Then suddenly, he was about to push her, but then he heard his favorite voice, but at the wrong timing, he came out of his trance when he heard a banging sound, like someone had just banged their hands on the table.

On the other side,

Y/n Layba and Jinsa were sitting on the table beside Vminkook.

The three of them just came and sat down on the table, and then Layba spoke, which made Y/n frown.

Layba: *gasp* What the?

Jinsa: What's wrong?

Layba: Look.

She pointed in Taehyung's direction. Everyone widens their eyes, looking at Taehyung. Y/n saw how Taehyung was frozen, so she stood Up banging at the table, making Taehyung come out of his trance, he immediately stood up, not caring that someone just fell from his lap. He looked toward the sound and saw Y/n, and anger was visible on her face. He gulped and saw Y/n leaving. From there, he was about to follow her, but someone held his hand. He closed his eyes, trying to stop himself from killing someone because he knew who it was. He turned back and jerked her hand away, speaking in a loud, deep voice.

Taehyung: Leave Lia! Before my patience runs thin.

Lia: *teary eyes* I love you, please, Taehyung.

Taehyung: *yelled with red eyes from anger* I DON'T LOVE YOU, DAMMIT!

Making everyone flinch, saying that he left from there. and then Jimin and Jungkook were looking at her with raised eyebrows. And Jungkook speaks.

Jungkook: He has told you many times that he doesn't love you. Why don't you move on?

Lia: *obsessive tone* He will love me! I will make him love me!

Jimin: *disbelief* What the f*ck? You're obsessed, bitch!

Lia: *rolls her eyes* Whatever!

On the other side, Taehyung was finding her everywhere. He ran his hand in his hair, getting frustrated when he didn't find her anywhere. He took out the phone and called her, and she picked up.

Taehyung: *worriedly* Petal? Where the hell are you?

Y/n: *coldly but failing because of stutter* I-I-I-I at t-the b-b-beach.

Taehyung: *widens his eyes* In this short amount of time, how did you get so far?

Y/n: *coldly* W-with a c-c-car.

Taehyung: *sighs* I'll be there; just don't move from there!

Y/n: *coldly* H-hmm.

Taehyung sighed at the cold response from her, then immediately ran towards his car, but he couldn't find it. He frowned, then saw Y/n's car and chuckled, knowing she had taken his car.

Taehyung: *mumbles* Aishhh, my cute, moody Petal.

Then he took Y/n's car and left towards the beach, but on his way to the beach, he stopped in front of his mansion, and a maid came out and handed him some big bags. And then he left towards the beach.

Taehyung reached the beach. Taehyung saw her sitting near the big rock from afar. He went towards her and saw her sitting on the sand, her back on the big rock, just like he saw her that day when he ran away from his enemies. The only difference was that she was reading the book that day, and now she's just looking forward to the sea. He took the bags and went towards Y/n. Opening the bag, he took out a thick blanket and immediately put it around her, making her flinch a little. She looked up and saw him taking out the heater and putting it near her so she wouldn't be cold. He then started to build the tent. Y/n stood up and started to help him without saying a word, but Taehyung saw her and spoke.