Quattordicesimo

Note;

I'm sorry I deleted this chapter before because of some special bitches. asked me to upload, so I uploaded it, but I wasn't satisfied with what I wrote, so I changed some little things. I apologize for the inconvenience.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Taehyung: *shout* I will wait and take as much time as you want, but you have to answer me. I won't give up.

Y/n left without saying anything.

Previous.

Y/n ran as if someone was chasing her. She was having mixed feelings.

Y/n Pov.

I just ran from his mansion. My thoughts were running wildly. How can he fall for me? Even after I was cold and rude to him all this time, I'm sure I've hurt him with my words a couple of times, and I'm still guilty, but I can't help it. But still, he fell for me. me? Someone who has anxiety and can't even talk properly and whose hand trembles almost all the time—then why would he fall for me? And well, he is handsome and hot; he can have anyone. Girls are behind him all the time, and even some boys are behind him. He could have them. Then why me? He can have a beautiful and perfect girl who will love him and cherish him. Like, if he wants, he can get any hot girl, but why me? I am not that hot, or something like that; I always wear baggy clothes. The girls who wander around him are hot and sexy, but he chooses me over them? Why? and How?

But how do I tell him? I can't be with him! when he knows about my past and will leave me for sure. It's not like we're going to be together, so it doesn't matter, and I don't like him, right? Yes, I do like him, but not like that. and the love thingy isn't for me. I don't think I can fall for him. not just him. I can never fall for anyone. If ever we get together somehow with some miracle—that's not going to happen, though. I will tell him everything. I don't have anything to lose. And thinking about my past. Now I wonder, How will he react? Will he hate me? probably!

Honestly, I don't want to be alone anymore, but I still know I was, am, and will always be alone. I felt my heart getting heavy from the words I said to myself. No one will want to be with me when they get to know me! I was feeling numb, thinking about all the crap that happened. I came out of my thoughts when someone's car passed at full speed, startling me. Then I noticed I was drenched because of the rain. I was too deep in my thoughts to notice the rain. I was freezing, but that didn't matter. I don't know how long I've been walking; I just want to go home. I'm getting tired, and I don't know how long I can keep going. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself.

Author Pov.

on the other side

Taehyung was worried when he left his house for work. He sat in his car and drove, but when he passed the gate, he saw a moped scooter standing right outside of his gate. He asked the guard

Taehyung: *cold* whose scooter is this?

Guard: It's the delivery girls that came yesterday. and she left today without taking it. I called her, but she didn't hear me and ran away.

Taehyung's eyes widen, and he immediately gets out of the car and goes to check if there is anything important in the scooter. but nothing important he found, he told the guard to park this scooter inside. and sat down in his car while messaging Jimin to send Jinsa's number. After a while, he heard a ding. He picked up his phone, saw the number, and immediately called Jinsa. After a while, he picked up her call. Then Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung: Hello Jinsa. It's me, Taehyung.

Jinsa: Hello Taehyung, is Y/n, okay?

Taehyung: *Took a deep breath* I don't know, honestly.