Quarantaseiesimo

She was crying, holding onto her stomach. Jinsa and Layba were hugging her tightly while they themselves were crying, seeing her so vulnerable, and that was when they heard a voice coming from the entrance.

???: What's happening here?

Previous.

Everyone turned around, and to say they were shocked would be an understatement. There stood Kim Taehyung in all his glory. Y/n stood up when she saw him standing at the door. She ran to him and hugged him, crying her heart out. She backed away and started to check on him, running her hand through his hair, checking if there were any injuries, but she found nothing, and she sighed in relief. But she again checked him everywhere to see if he was hurt anywhere else. Taehyung just stood there, letting her do whatever she wanted. He was confused yet worried for her, as she was continuously crying.

Taehyung: *cupping her face* Petal? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Y/n: *stutter badly* I-I-I t-t-thought s-s-something h-had h-h-happened t-to y-you. I-i w-was s-so s-scared.

But Y/n couldn't speak more as she was crying badly.

Taehyung: *confused and worriedly* Petal Love, calm down, please.

Y/n just hugged him tightly and continued to sob into his chest. He hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down, and whispered soothing words in her ear. He was confused as hell. He looked towards both siblings as if asking for an explanation, who were standing there with puzzling expressions on their faces.

Then Jinsa spoke confusedly.

Jinsa: *confused* How did you escape?

Taehyung: *confusedly and frowning* Huh? What? Escape? What do you mean? Escape from where?

Layba: *annoyed* Aishh This is so confusing. Will you tell us where the hell you were?

Taehyung: I was-

He got cut off when Y/n's screamed, holding onto her stomach. Everyone's eyes widen in horror, and Jinsa and Layba panicked when they saw blood down Y/n's pants. Taehyung was about to ask Y/n, but before he could say anything, Jinsa yelled, making him confused yet worried.

Jinsa: *yelled* TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!

Taehyung didn't understand, but still, he immediately picked her up, ran outside, and saw Jimin and Jungkook just coming out of their car or bike. He spoke immediately.

Taehyung: *panic* Jimin Hyung, please take us to the hospital.

Jimin understood the situation and immediately hopped back in the car. Taehyung sat behind him, with Y/n putting her head on his lap. In the front seat, Jinsa sat while saying

Jinsa: Babe Hurry up, please.

Y/n grabbed Taehyung's hand and put his hand on her stomach, whispering

Y/n: *tears running down her face* S-save o-our b-baby.

Taehyung's eyes looked as if they'd come out of their sockets. His expression was filled with shock and fear. He couldn't believe his ears. He was having mixed feelings; he was happy, angry, sad, scared, and confused all at once. He then saw Y/n close her eyes slowly, and he spoke in panic.

Taehyung: *teary eyes* No, no, baby, don't close your eyes. Stay with me, please. I won't let anything happen to you both. I promise. Jimin Hyung, speed up, please.

He yelled at the last words. Then Jimin increased the speed; after like 6–7 minutes, they reached the hospital. Taehyung immediately picked her up and ran into the hospital as fast as he could. His heart pounding with fear, he yelled, entering.