Ventunesimo

Silent fell as they both stared, but they both flinched and backed away when they felt something soft in between their feet. They saw it, and it was a cat. Taehyung cursed at the cat for ruining their moment, and Y/n blushed but tried to hide it by bending down on the cat's level and picking the cat up.

Previous.

Picking up the cat, she left for the car. Trying to act cold again, she sat inside and started the car. ready to leave, and as always, Taehyung won't leave her alone, so he hurriedly sat in the car with Y/n.

Y/n looked at him with a cold face and said,

Y/n: What do you want?

Taehyung ignored her question and asked

Taehyung: *controlling his anger* What are you doing here at this hour? You know it's not safe.

Y/n's Pov.

I looked at him and saw that he looked angry, and I know why he was angry. So I decided to stay silent and look away. What could I possibly tell him that I came here to cut? Thank goodness I unfolded my sleeves before. Taehyung sighed. I think he knew that I would not say a word. Then he asked

Taehyung: At least tell me, where were you even going?

Y/n: beach.

Taehyung looked at me as if he wasn't expecting that I would tell him. But the next words he spoke made my eyes widen in shock. I literally choked on my saliva.

Taehyung: Go on a date with me. and I want to tell you something too.

He rubbed my back, as I was coughing badly.

Y/n: I think you need sleep. Go take some rest. You took on too much stress today. and you can tell here too that we don't have to go on a date for that.

He stared at me, and taking a deep breath, he spoke while holding my hands in his big ones.

Taehyung: *gentle yet deep voice* Look, Y/n I know it's very hard for you to trust me this easily, but at least try to trust me a little. I love you so much.

Y/n: but-

I was about to say something, but he cut me off, and his voice was a little stern.

Taehyung: Don't say anything; let me finish.

I nodded

Taehyung: Give me a chance to prove my love to you. I know you are scared of falling in love. I swear you will not regret it, and if you regret it, I-I will let y-you g-go. and I know that too. You're scared that I might hurt you, and if I hurt you even a little, I'm giving you every right to kill me. Just please give me a chance and let me prove it to you. Let me love you.

I looked into his eyes, and all I saw was sincerity and, Love? Should I give him a chance? But what if I hurt him? What if I couldn't love him? Wait, how does he know that? that I'm scared of falling in love? and leaving will be easy for you? What if he makes me fall for him and then leaves me? And when he learns about my family and the scars, what will be his reaction? I came out of my thoughts when he spoke.

Taehyung: Y-y/n?

Y/n: Huh?

He looked at me as if asking me to answer him. He looked nervous. So I asked

Y/n: What if I couldn't love you back?

Taehyung: *smiles* My love is big enough for both of us.

He looks so determined. My eyes became glossy. Why is he making it hard for me?

Taehyung: ask!

I looked at him, confused and blinking my eyes, and he repeated

Taehyung: Ask me anything. I will answer your every doubt and every question.