Diciassettesimo

as he saw before in his eyes that he would definitely get revenge. He saw the rage. Listening to Jimin's words, Taehyung immediately wiped his tears and ran back.

Previous.

on the other side.

Y/n's Pov.

I saw him leaving. I don't know why, but I was hurt, and I already knew. I knew he would leave, so I had already prepared myself. and I made a very difficult decision. I would go from here. I can't stay here and put them in danger as well. He could do anything to them, and if anything happened to Layba and Jinsa, I could never forgive myself. I won't let that happen. and if I leave, they'll be safe, and I would tell Kookmin to look after them. I know they will protect them. I came out of my thoughts when Layba spoke.

Layba: *concerned* Y/n? Are you okay?

Y/n: *weakly* Yeah

and I know they knew that I wasn't. But they stayed silent for a moment, and I decided to get up and pack everything. I stood up. leaving for my room, but stopped when Layba spoke.

Layba: Where are you going?

I didn't respond to her; I just left hurriedly in my room and locked the door. behind and went to the wardrobe, taking out my luggage. and opening it, I decided to first put the things that were in the drawer. So I opened it and started to fill my luggage. It was done, and suddenly my eyes landed on a custom mug. I saw it, and my eyes filled with tears seeing the picture on Mug. I picked up and kissed the picture. mumbling.

Y/n: I miss you so much. And the saddest thing is that you don't miss me.

I closed my eyes, holding close to my chest, but I flinched when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. Due to my flinch, the mug fell, but fortunately it landed in my luggage. I sighed in relief and closed my luggage. First, I ignored the knocking, but now they were banging on my door. They must've thought that I would do something stupid! not wanting them to see the mug.I closed the luggage. I stood up and opened the door, and what I saw was surprising. Kim Taehyung is standing there with a worried face. why? Why is he here now? I was confused. What does he want now? Is he here to say bullshit to me? He spoke, making me come out of my thoughts.

Taehyung: What the hell were you doing? Why weren't you opening the door? We were so worried!

As always, I ignored his questions and asked

Y/n: Why are you here?

Taehyung: What do you mean by why am I here?

I sighed, went back to my luggage, and started to pack my hoodies.

Author Pov.

Everyone was confused about what Y/n was doing. Jinsa spoke

Jinsa: *confused* What are you doing? Why are you packing?

Y/n: *sighed* I'm leaving from here. I'll go somewhere far away from you guys.

They were shocked. Jinsa and Layba were hurt by her words, and Jinsa, being Jinsa, burst on her

Jinsa: *Angry* WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? HUH? Is this a solution for you?

Taehyung: Yes, she is right, Jinsa!

Jinsa looked at him, wanting to kill him, but Layba spoke.

Layba: What do you mean by that?

Taehyung: What I meant was that it's better to leave-

Before he spoke further, Y/n cut him off by saying

Y/n: told you!

Jinsa and Layba glared at Y/n, who was trying her best to ignore their glares and not get hurt by their words. Then Taehyung spoke, taking them off guard with his words.