Venticinquesimo

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
Mention of rape if your uncomfortable please leave.

One day, when I was 18, he came back home and announced that he had fixed my marriage. with his best friend's son, I was beyond shocked. That day, I had a huge fight with my mom. because I didn't want to marry the person that he was choosing, especially

Previous.

Flashback.

Y/n: *yelled* Who is he to choose someone for me?

Mrs. Choi: *yelled* He is your father!

Y/n: *angry* My father is dead, and don't call that filthy man my father.

Mrs. Choi slapped her. Y/n looked at her with a betrayed look.

Y/n: *crying* You slapped me because of that filthy man! the one who never gave a shit about you? All he gave you and your son was pain. All he thought about was himself and money! and your taking his side? That filthy bastard-

Y/n was cut off by Mrs. Choi again, slapping her.

Y/n: *coldly* If the reason for these slaps wasn't because of him, I wouldn't have said anything. I'm ready for marriage. and from now on, I am no longer your daughter. You only have one daughter and one son. Congratulations, mom! Sorry, Mrs. Choi. You lost your daughter.

Mrs. Choi: I am glad you are ready for the marriage because I'm tired of protecting you. You were nothing but a burden to me.

Those words broke Y/n's heart into a million pieces.

Flashback end

Y/n: *chuckled bitterly* I never meant those words, but guess what? She did mean it! After they married me off, I thought maybe, just maybe, my life would be better now. but it turned worse than before. The first few days of marriage were going well; he seemed like an understanding person, but after some weeks, he started to come home drunk and would only slap me. and in the morning he would apologize, saying that he was drunk and didn't know what he had done. but slowly it turned into an everyday routine. Then he started to beat me with belts. Anything he would grab and throw at me, and then he started to bring his sluts and fuck with them, and then again beat the shit out of me. for no reason.

In between, mom would call, and she wouldn't ask me how I was; she would only ask, How is your husband? Are you keeping him happy? I would only look at her and cut the call. Then one day, he brought his friends home with some of his chicks. and that day I had enough of him.

Flashback

Author Pov.

Y/n was at home. She was cleaning her wounds. That's when she heard the door opening, alerting her. She sighed and stood up with difficulty, then started to put the first aid away.

Jack: Y/N!!

Y/n flinched and immediately ran downstairs. and saw Jack standing with his chicks and another man standing beside him.

Y/n: *stutter*Y-yes?

Jack: Bring us beers and snacks.

Y/n: *stutter*O-ok

Y/n came back with snacks and beers and served them, and then Jack's friend spoke, eyeing Y/n

Marco: *lusty eyes* Jack, she is beautiful. Can I have her?

Jack: *unbothered* Sure.

Y/n's eyes widen in shock, and she speaks.

Y/n: *shocked* What the hell are you saying? How can you say such a thing? I'm your wife.

Jack stood up and slapped her. and said

Jack: *smirked* You can have her. Marco.

Y/n: *yelled* Hell no

Marco stood up, going closer to her, but she was fast enough to run. She ran to her room and locked the door. and sat down, crying her heart out, and thankfully, Marco "guy" didn't follow her. The whole night, she cried and made the decision that she had enough; she couldn't bear anymore. the next day. She confronted Jack.

Y/n: Jack, I want divorce.

Jack's head snapped towards her, and he spoke,

Jack: *angry and yelled* What did you say?

Y/n: *flinched* L-look Jack, I know you don't want me here, so just let me go. I promise I will not tell anybody anything. Just let me go.

She pleaded, but Jack started to beat her with a belt while saying

Jack: How dare you? Oh, if I could let you go, I would've let you go, but you have something that is mine.

Y/n was screaming and begging him to stop, but the next thing she saw was terrifying. She saw Jack coming with a knife. and before she could do anything, she felt a sting on her shoulder. Jack stabbed her in the shoulder. She screamed and was crying in pain. but he didn't stop there; he then grabbed her by the hair, threw her on the sofa, and started to kiss her neck. but Y/n couldn't afford to get raped.

So she took all her force, grabbed the glass, and smashed it on his head. Jack fell to the floor and passed out. Y/n took the chance and ran outside. She was running on the road with bare feet when she bumped into someone, and the man looked at her with concern. and spoke

Man: Omg, what happened to you?

Y/N: *scared* Help me Please call the police.

Man: Ok, ok, I'm calling the police.

Flashback end

Y/n: That man called the police, and then the ambulance came and took Y/n to the hospital, and the police took Jack. But you know my case wasn't complicated, so he went straight behind bars. But look at my fate. I was still recovering in the same house because I didn't have anywhere to go. One day, after like a month had passed, he was supposed to stay in jail for 19 years. Jack showed up out of nowhere. and broke into the house and r-raped me. The police did come, but they were too late! That day, he ran away from jail. just to-

Y/n couldn't complete her sentence as she started to struggle to breathe and was shaking badly with sweat on her forehead. She was having a panic attack. Taehyung was crying, but when he saw her having a panic attack, he took her and placed her on his lap, so her legs were hugging his waist. He hugged her while whispering sweet nothing in her ear, and he put her hand on his heart, telling her

Taehyung: Follow my heartbeat. Everything is fine. I'm here with you; you're safe with me.

Y/n's breathing gradually slowed down as she focused on Taehyung's steady heartbeat. She felt safe in his embrace, knowing that he was there to protect her. Y/n was holding his collar tightly. But suddenly, she felt a drop of water on her shoulder. She frowned, looked up, and saw him crying.

Y/n: *worried and stuttered* W-why a-are y-you c-crying?

She said this while cupping his face and wiping his tears. Taehyung looked at her and said,

Taehyung: *teary eyes* You're too good for this world. my baby

He said this and cupped her face, leaving a long peck on her lips. Then, after a while, he asked

Taehyung: Can I ask something?

Y/n nodded

Taehyung: Why did you stay at his house after he went to jail? You should've left for your mother's house.

Y/n: *chuckled bitterly* I did go to their house, but they threw me out, saying I was a s-slut. I didn't know when that bastard would call my family and talk shit about me. Jack would tell my brother that I was a w-whore and would come home late at night. and my brother would call me and say bad things to me without asking me anything. No one heard my side of the story; they believed him more than me. My sister was the only person who would try to help me a little. She was the only person who understood me and knew that I was innocent. but she couldn't do that much as her own life was hard. She had a baby, and her husband was very bad. She got divorced and lived with her baby alone.

to be continued