-Cinquantesimo 50 Last-

Everyone was in their bedrooms, and when two men sneaked out of their rooms and they both were going towards Jinsa and Layba's room, Kookmin saw each other, and Jimin spoke while whispering

Jimin: *nervously* I was just thirsty and came to drink water.

Jungkook: *crossed arms while rolling eyes* Yeah, yeah, Hyung, we both know where we are going.

Jimin: *smirked* Then let's go. What are we waiting for?

Jungkook: *excited smirk* Lesh goo!

They slowly went towards their girlfriend's room, sneaking inside.

previous.

Jimin went inside Jinsa's room and closed the door, locking it, and when he turned around, his eyes were as if they would come out of their sockets. He was beyond shocked. But that shocked face turned into a smirk, looking at her head to toe and checking her out.

He went toward her, grabbed her waist, pulled her closer, and spoke huskily in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

Jimin: So you knew I was coming. and you dolled up for me, hmm?

Jinsa: *blushing and teasing* Maybe I did, maybe I didn't

Jimin: *smirk* Hmm, teasing, huh?

Jinsa: *grin* No, I didn't tease.

She said this while wrapping her arm around him, making him tighten his hold on her waist and pulling her closer. Their breaths hit each other. Jimin brushed his lips on hers, teasing her and making Jinsa almost whine. Jimin smirked, and Jinsa said,

Jinsa: *annoyed* Are you going to kiss me? Or should I just go?

Jimin chuckled at her words and kissed her, making her lose her balance, and they both fell on the bed

After their hot session,

Jimin fell on her side while saying

Jimin: That was awesome.

Jinsa blushed at his words, then Jimin smiled at her and spoke.

Jimin: *whipped* I love you, My Sunshine, My light in darkness.

Jinsa: *half-lidded eyes with a smile* I love you too.

Jimin then stood up, leaving for the bathroom to bring the wet towel to clean her up. When he came back after cleaning himself, he saw that she had fallen asleep. He chuckled and cleaned her, and then he laid beside her, covering her and himself properly with the blanket, kissed her forehead, pecked her lips, and then fell asleep.

On the other hand, with Laykook—

Jungkook sneaked inside and saw Layba's bedroom and saw her standing there, looking all sexy. He was shocked, but he didn't say anything and just stood there, eyeing her head to toe. Seeing his intense gaze, Layba gulped. He moved forward toward her, making Layba move backwards. She stopped when her back hit the wall. Jungkook was staring deep into her eyes. Layba could feel her heart racing as Jungkook's intense gaze locked with hers, then he spoke.