My Issues Are Now Your Issues

So. Swords could talk.

You were not aware of this information, and you sat in a corner in the dining hall. Alone. Traumatized. The lone sword (probably the root of all evil) was by your side. That thing was not a normal sword. It had warmth to it. You were just going along with it for the sole reason that you went along with everything.

You and Tashigi had just decided to... let it go for a minute. Processing was the first step, and maybe you'd talk about it later. With the sword, if it wanted to do that. Thinking about how the sword had a conscienceless only raised more questions, and you weren't ready for that.

"I'm... very concerned how calm you are."

I'm processing. You thought, staring holes into the bread rolls that were in front of you.

Tashigi knew that you had four arms, which you had to explain to her before running off to get breakfast. You were so happy that you didn't run into Smoker yet. If he heard the commotion and asked about it?? Shit, you might as well run away when you had the chance. Maybe shrivel up and die while you're at it. Explaining a talking sword would be too much. You'd accidentally drop the bomb that you were from an entirely different world.

And. AND! You apparently had another demon that was joining your game. Annan, as he so graciously introduced himself, was a demon that was trapped in a sword. His situation sounded familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it. What's not another weirdo thrown into the mix? You could roll with it.

He was very neat. Pretty benevolent as well. Everything you thought Kosai would be in the first thirty seconds you knew him. Annan said he'd tell you more about him when he wished, which you respected because you were an amazing person. Kosai was seething at that. Kosai was also angry whenever he had to talk to Annan. Probably because the sealed away demon was intent on calling you "Master". It was mostly to antagonize Kosai.

You had a feeling that Annan would be Kosai's love interest from now on.

St the very thought of him and Annan being together, you could feel a shudder move through your entire body. It was even you who was doing the shuddering. It was Kosai, since most of your senses were in tune with one another.

Your lips pursed. Well, that's not very gay rights of you. What are you, homophobic? You thought while tearing open a bread roll.

"Of course not! Just-- Why is it him that you chose to ship me with?!"

Your eyes went down to the sword at your side. You had propped him up on the chair next to you. What? It's not like he's gonna hear you. Annan told us that he could only communicate if he was drawn out of the sword, which he is not right now. The only other way I can talk to him nonverbally is if you touch him. Kinky, by the way.

"(NAME)!!!"

What? Kosai, you should be grateful that I chose not to bind him to me or whatever. I can't deal with two voices in my head. You're already a handful.

As Kosai was dying at your words (from embarrassment??), you stuffed more rolls into your face. The bread was probably a horrible first meal for you, but you weren't about to clear out the dining room because your babysitter wanted a bigger meal. That would be embarrassing for you.

"Lets hope that training goes well. I have a feeling that it will."

~ . . . ~

You broke your arm