EUREKA!!!

"The Marines aren't chasing us anymore."

"Hmm."

"Hmmm."

"Hmmmm."

"Seems like we lost them."

"Finally." Those guys were everywhere.

"Hmm."

"Hmmm."

"Hmmmm."

Zoro's eye twitched as he glanced at the rest of the crew. They were all sprawled out underneath the railings, putting their arms through the rungs. A depressed aura was surrounding them– and none of them were giving him answers that were actually worthy to respond to. What the hell was with the crew?

"Hey. What's with those answers?"

"Hmm..."

"Hmm..."

"What's wrong with you guys?"

They all sobbed, "We're LONELY!"

How dramatic. It was like you were rubbing off on them and they were starting to copy how you would act. Only– you weren't doing this. (Maybe it's because the Straw Hats had always been acting like this, from the moment they all joined the crew)

Zoro sighed. "Damn– Don't cry anymore! I knew I should've just dragged her aboard."

"WAAAH!! YOU'RE A BARBARIAN!"

"Despicable..."

"Devil..."

"Three Sword Style."

Usopp turned to Luffy. "Wait, that's not an insult."

"Four Sword Style!"

You jabbed a finger at him. "Hey!"

"You just added one!"

This is what I've been reduced to. Someone to make fun of on our ship. This is so unfair. You internally sobbed as Zoro told the others to "cry for all he cared". That emotionless blockhead had lost anything relating to joy the moment he got bodied by Mihawk. Emo. You hugged yourself, mindful of your swords.

So what if I wanted to hear his laugh? The others are so lucky.

"It's better this way."

You don't like seeing him have fun, is what you're saying.

"And you'd be right. I fucking hate that guy." The only good thing that Zoro did was help defeat possible suitors. That was literally it. In Kosai's opinion, everything else about Zoro was bad. "Now you can't develop feelings for him."

That's what he thought. You were easily swayed. In this world, I'll be fine with anyone. Pirates have all kinds of lovers.

"Stop."

Stop? I've only just begun." Your reign of terror was on the horizon. You should give people a real reason to fear your family name. It'd be funny.

Kosai chastised you. As per usual, you ignored him. Who was the one with full control of your body? That's right. It was you. Kosai wasn't capable of controlling anything but your lower arms, and he could move onto your upper arms if you gave him permission. Weren't you the tricky host?