Don't Care, Didn't Ask, Cry About It

"What am I worth...?"

Your eye twitched. It struck a nerve within you. That question got under your skin-- and you knew exactly why it did. What were you worth? A whole damn lot. You were worth so much more, and you deserved a lot of things for putting up with this bullshit. Your entire new life was wonderful, and you loved it, and the stuff that happened to you--

First off, you wake up one day and you have four arms. Then you punched a priest. Your kingdom's people suddenly don't like you for a while, until you're sold off to the Marines and you come back to find out that Sai was busy rizzing up his new wife, May, and Lory had some unspoken troubles, probably trauma, -- and then slave traders tried to kidnap your family. Oh, you weren't forgetting about Zoro-- you dissevered millions of beri for dealing with the king of not showering.

Then you were with Buggy for two years-- which was wonderful, and then cannon started-- and your time to shine came during Whiskey Peak and Zoro stole all your thunder. You were going to break his thumbs when you found him. (You wouldn't-- and instead would relish in the fact that he wouldn't be able to spar with him)

So yeah. You deserved to have your bounty raise. You wanted to have enemies coming at you left and right because you were worth millions and millions. Fuck-- now you were getting heated. Now you had even more of a reason to fight. You could be a little selfish from time to time.

You were already striding towards the carnage that was about to unfold, with one goal in mind. Fuck shit up. "I don't know what those Marines were thinking, giving me a bounty that low...!"

Annan hummed, excitement welling up inside of him as the sounds of battle drew closer. He sensed that you wanted to enjoy the thrill of battle just as he did. Their screams and demands to hold the rebellion back to keep the palace safe was exhilarating. "How high do you want it?"

"I'll be honest, I just want to beat Zoro. Anything above sixty million will suffice!"

Once again, you dashed towards the battle. This time, you threw Annan into the air. It's not like anyone would notice– they were trying to kill each other. "No killing, you say? Your wish is my command!"

You continued to run as you cracked your knuckles. To beat Zoro, you had to beat at least a hundred people in a fight. You also hoped that someone recognized that you beat two highly ranked officers twice. That's one of the only things going on through your head during your dash towards the battle. That, and what you should do. The first move of a fight was always the most crucial.

Which was why you threw yourself at the back of a group of guards

It caused a domino effect– and it reminded you of bowling pins falling down as you knocked at least five over. You weren't on the ground for more than a few seconds before you sprung back to your feet and went for the closest person to you. Another guard.

To the rebel army, it looked like you were only fighting the guards, with the way you were ramming your body into them and punching–

Ummm... uhhh...

What the fuck was with those extra arms?

How convenient. I should've guessed that I'd be dealing with the guards since I attacked from behind. You also knew that Annan said apologies weren't for battle– but if it could throw off your enemies, you'd be apologizing for ever being born.

Ah– no thinking! Bad (Name)! Bad!

You yelled out loudly in front of one of the guards, who was remarkably tall, to get him to look down at you. Once he did, you sent a palm strike right to his chin and hoped that it didn't shatter his teeth. When he only staggered back, like he had been stunned, you punched him in the jaw. Their lower faces weren't guarded by those helmets– so it was free game.