King Sai The Backstabber

"We're home, we're home, we're home!"

You were excitedly walking towards your home, the Navy ship that dropped you off now long gone. Tashigi and Smoker were no longer around to supervise you-- meaning one thing. You were free to do what you wanted. You now knew how Marines fought, unintentionally won over the heart of Tashigi and befriended her (Maybe Smoker if you're feeling lucky) and had trained your Haki to become a bit stronger.

You were buzzing with happiness. "Can't believe it's been a month since I was auctioned off!"

"Time flies. I missed the quiet life of Crow Island!" The demon on your shoulder chimed.

"I know, right?" You paid no mind to the attention your voice drew-- and the strange looks you received from the people of the village. You only waved and extended a greeting to them all. And surprisingly, you received warm welcomes in return. Kindness must receive kindness, huh.

"Hm... The rumors must have died down. All the better for us. Maybe I'll finally be able to try some of that street food."

You giggled and waved at one of the kids-- why shied away behind their other friends. "Maybe later-- I wanna go home-- to my room!"

"We'll have to show Annan later-- I can't exactly run around with a sword."

Though he was disturbed that you still liked Annan, and planned to keep him along for the ride, Kosai only sighed. "Fine. But at least say hello to your family instead of disappearing into the woods to train."

No promises!

You didn't think you'd miss your family that much, but you quickly realized that you really enjoyed your time with them. That's why you couldn't wait to see them again. Even your bratty brothers-- but you wanted to see your favorite sister the most. And see how Sai was doing.

Greeting the guards near the entrance of your home, and not catching how surprised they looked to see you back, and entered the massive mansion where you lived. You kicked your shoes off and started running down the halls. It was around lunch, and your family usually ate meals together. You remembered the time that you forced everyone into having a tea party with Lory because she had tried making tea cookies and sandwiches for the first time.

(Let's just say that your brothers silently swore to never go against your orders when it regarded their youngest sibling if they wanted to continue sleeping peacefully at night.)

You threw open the door to the dining hall, heart swelling. You missed your family so much-- and you knew that you'd catch them during lunch time. The month had been longer than you thought, though your time with Tashigi, Smoker, and the other Marines had been amazing.

"Dad, dad--!! I'm home, I'm home--!! What the fuck."

He jumped in his chair. "(Name)?" You were back already? He thought you arrived later that day, and didn't he tell the guards to warn him if you came back earlier--

"What the fuck."

You looked at your dad. He looked at you. You looked at the (rather beautiful) woman who sat across from him. She looked at you. Her hands were frozen in the air-- reaching for her drink, and her other was on King Sai's hand.

They were... eating together.

Pausing, you looked around. Your swords were strapped at your hips, and Sai took notice of a small scar that ran across the bridge of your nose-- it wasn't there before. You appeared to be a bit rougher around the edges-- but you were still (Name). You were still his daughter.