Roronoa Emergency Room Zoro

"(Name), (Name), look at me."

You shoved armfuls of gold into the large sack that Shizumori held open with his hands. "What is it, Kosai–?"

Turning around to the pile, you saw that Kosai had various glittering diamonds covering his entire form. He was sparkling in the sunlight. You would've thought he poured glitter all over himself with the way he was twinkling. He had only two of his eyes visible, and his regularly plain black irises had turned a yellowish gold.

"Wh...What?"

"This is the skin of a killer, Bella."

"OH MY GOD STOP–"

~ . . . ~

"Shit, Zoro!!" You hurriedly pointed at Zoro's sleeping form– but your eyes were trained on the falling rubble in the sky. "Help him!"

Shizumori (being mindful that you were on his shoulder) reached out and whacked the debris away like it was a fly. His eyes went past the green haired man, who was bleeding out and slowly waking up from a coma, and Shizumori's shoulders shook in silent laughter when he spotted something funny.

Mainly, Arlong, on some of the debris of the still falling building, completely and utterly defeated.

You could also see him from your vantage point. "Damn, that's a lotta damage."

Zoro sat up groggily. Your head whipped back in his direction. He pressed his hand to his forehead and grimaced. "What's going on...? It's so freakin' noisy..."

"After all the trouble I went through to stop the bleeding...!"

You were seething as your gaze was fixed upon his broken stitches and chest, which was covered in blood. You didn't care that his tits were out (no, you WEREN'T staring at them-- you were looking respectfully) and you only cared about how much he'd be complaining when he was getting stitched back up later.

"Who's that?" Zoro asked, glaring suspiciously at Shizumori.

You told him who your new friend was, then told Zoro to shut up and hop on. Shizumori held his hand out expectantly, so the swordsman could climb on.

He was struggling. "I don't need your help."

"You are dying."

"Am not."

"How're you gonna beat Mihawk if you die from blood loss?" You didn't even let him open his mouth to reply once you saw the grimace that spread across his features. "Exactly. Get on. You can walk once we get to the others. They're all celebrating, by the way."

Zoro clambered onto Shizumori's hand and grunted.

"Isn't this guy also on their side?"

"What side?" You rested your cheek on your palm. "They're going to put Arlong in prison now. You see a tattoo on him?"

He knew exactly what you were trying to do. "Maybe you were the witch all along."

"Would a witch fight a horde of Marines off to get Nami's treasure back? And also warn you about what was to come?"

Zoro looked just about ready to punch you– if not for the unknown threat of being thrown by Shizumori. "You weren't even here."