28 STAB WOUNDS

There are moments in your life when time stands still

Or, at least, that's what everyone says. That did not apply to your current situation. Time better not slow down no, because you were about to make a certain bounty hunter leader your first kill. Send 'em to hell, the underworld- whatever-- they weren't going to be seeing the light of day anytime soon.

You were about to enter the heat of your first battle with the wrath of the gods on your side.

Swords were drawn, along with guns, and battle cries and such came from the bounty hunter's side. You and Zoro shared a look --each giving a silent nod before you both drew your own weapons. You regretted that you left your other three swords at home, but you figured that an angered demon trapped in a sword with a thirst for blood would be the best weapon you had.

Zoro took the lower goons, and you made it your personal job to take out the boss first. If the other hunters weren't so damn annoying when they tried to stop you, you'd have an easier time doing so. It made you even angrier than you were before.

You had never been so pissed and upset in your entire life. The absolute gall some idiots had to try and sell your family was astounding. Were they stupid by default? Some people really didn't learn basic human decency and morals, did they?

After the wedding, they'd have to host a funeral to dishonor the person who thought it was a good idea to mess with your family. Without a leader, you'd be able to take out the rest of the bounty hunters easily.

You still weren't happy in the slightest when three of the bounty hunters lunged at you, swords drawn and-- were those seastone cuffs?

Before Zoro could get on your nerves again, you handled it yourself. Using the unsharp side of your sword, you knocked them all away.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO FIGHT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS- FUCK OFF!!" Your eyes went to your sword. "Hey, you can take control of my arm if other jackasses get in my way, Annan. You have my permission."

His eyes dilated with bloodlust

"As you wish."

Casting a glance at Zoro (not paying attention when Kosai split in half and was now throwing around bounty hunters left and right) you saw that he had already cut Lory and May free and was trading blows with another swordsman. Three points for Zoro, then.

Five people went flying past you and you turned back around. Five points for Kosai.

Annan's attention was drawn to another. "Throw me at the one with the gun."

You bitch slapped someone who got too close to you. While they were stunned, you grabbed the front of their clothes and hurled them into another hunter. "What good will that do?!"

"Remember how I moved on my own the first day we met?"

You understood instantly. You threw him like he told you to, and you were now witnessing your sword act like a possessed boomerang. It whirled around the bounty hunter who had his flintlock aimed right at you. The blade sliced clean through the barrel twice. Whistling, you watched as you grabbed two more hunters by the neck and rammed their heads together.

"What is that--?! OH MY GOD IT'S GETTING CLOSER--"

"There's no god where you're going."

"IT SPEAKS?!"

"--HOW'D SHE FIND US--"

"SOMEONE GRAB THE SEASTONE CUFFS--"