I Don't Care That You Broke Your Elbow

Alburna was located in the northeast of Alabasta– and you remembered that it was built up on some sort of flat mountain. A plateau. You had to get to Alburna, take care of some of the rebel forces, any Baroque Work agents that were somehow still alive, and also stay out of Crocodile's radar. You might send some of Kosai to the bomb– unless Crocodile found out about your plan– then Kosai could go eat it with his other half.

The Alburna Clocktower was what you needed to get to. But your main concern was getting up the large stairs that Usopp literally struggled to get to in the first place– and where Sanji beat the shit out of Bon Clay after he successfully entered Alburna.

(You also hoped that they forgave you for staying behind– If someone noticed your disappearance beforehand, they would've caused a scene with you allying with Smoker)

From what you knew– Everyone else would be busy with your respective enemies. Zoro would spar with Mr. 1 (Kosai informed you that Mr. 1 was able to turn his body into steel– not knives), Nami would be stuck with Miss Doublefinger, Chopper and Usopp would be fighting Mr. 4, his weird ass dog, and his partner, Miss Merry-Christmas. Sanji, of course, would fight Bon Clay, and Luffy's opponent was Crocodile. Vivi had to deal with the agents situated in the Alburna Clocktower

Your opponents? Anyone who stood in your way and tried to get into Vivi's palace. They must have been weaker than the Baroque Workers– and not to mention– you'd have to 'take care' of any of the agents who saw you fighting. What if one of them reported you to Crocodile? If he went after you– that would be the worst-case scenario.

I'm sure that this Billower Bike is a lot faster than that crab my crew is on right now. And I'm guaranteed to get in. We might get there right before the rebel army does.

You were indeed hustling. As long as Smoker was the one controlling the bike, meaning he could go as fast as he wanted, then you'd get there in no time. The fast winds may have been a bit uncomfortable with the way they whipped across your face– but you were so excited to finally start fighting again. It was your time to shine! You could totally kick some ass now!

Once Alburna was in sight, Smoker started talking.The first thing he did was make you feel guilty for making him side with you.

"I was originally going to send Tashigi out instead."

He still did– but she was way behind you and him. You were glad– and sad at the same time. You didn't want to see her because it made your heart hurt, but you also needed to give her the bracelet you made. Enemy or not, she was getting that damn bracelet.

"I had urgent business to attend to at sea. What are you planning on doing once we reach Alburna?"

"Well... If there's anybody threatening to breach the palace walls, I'm going to stop them. With the time we're making, I'm sure that we'll get there before the rebels."

"Are you fighting for the country? Against it?"

"What? Neither. I'm fighting for Vivi. Never said there would be people walking out of this unharmed," you said, even though you knew it was going to be slightly challenging to fight people who didn't have much experience. Koza, however–

"Leave that poor man alone."

You really wanted to punch him, and you didn't know why. "If they use force, I use force. Doesn't matter who my opponent is."

What, did he think that you didn't hurt people? You almost let someone bleed to death back when you were in Arlong Park. Then you had people begging for their lives back during your time with Buggy– which was fun. You loved making men cry.