Arlong The Walking Fish Stick

"ABANDON SHIP!! NOW!!"

"USOPP– JOHNNY–?!!!"

"AYE-AYE!!"

"HEY-!! WAIT!! WAIT A SECOND!"

Johnny and Usopp didn't listen to another word and dove headfirst into the ocean without a second thought. Meaning that you were left with a tied-up Zoro, and a few Fishmen on your tail. They were already swimming for their lives to get out of there,

"AT LEAST UNTIE ME BEFORE YOU RUN AWAY!!"

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING–?!! Ugh– They're gone!"

Zoro cursed them, and you sweat dropped. You didn't recall this happening either– why did you have to be so dumb?! He looked at you and expected you to do something, especially since you had not one- but four swords.

But you...

You shook your head. "I'm not letting you swim with those wounds."

"I wouldn't let you cut him free, myself," Annan voiced. An irk mark appeared on Zoro's forehead at that. The sword he was supposed to be trading blows with was siding with you. Of course. Since when could it talk from inside of the scabbard?

Did Zoro seriously expect you to free him after he was nearly beaten to death by the world's hottest man?? He must've lost some brain cells in the fight.

Wasabi-Head grit his teeth, and you felt the ship shake.

They're here now.

You quieted down and hoped that they didn't hear what you just said. (And what Annan had added in)

A laugh came from the side of the ship. You hugged your arms to yourself and stood your ground. It'd be unwise if you just pulled out your swords– and you had a feeling that if you didn't do anything, you'd get what you want.

Kosai's voice broke through your mind– and it was faint, but you heard him.

"That was quick– Oh. Oh dear..."

He looked at what you saw, right through your eyes. Kosai was silent for another moment before he spoke again.

"How does one get out of this pickle?"

That's what I've been trying to figure out!!

"Ah, I know! Stay calm, (Name), we'll get there. Eventually... Also, before I go– Luffy tried to eat Rasu."

How'd that work out?

"Sanji kicked Luffy after I told him that the bird was yours. They're stirring up more chaos... When will that damned cow show up...?!"

You felt a familiar pair of arms form beneath you, right as Kosai's voice faded

His plan was better than nothing, you supposed

"Looks like we caught up to you..."

The other hollered, "Stop the ship!"

The two Fishmen came aboard and lowered the anchor, and you were just standing next to Zoro, frozen. You looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"What? There's only two people here?"

The first one who approached you wore a flower shirt and stood much taller than you. He was towering over you as he looked you over. You flared your nose slightly when his body literally shielded you from the sun. He was trying to intimidate you.