Not To Self-Diagnose, But Something Is Wrong

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Even his crying is ear-splittingly energetic!" Nami forced out through grit teeth as she covered her ears.

"UUUUOOOOH–HOOOOO–HOOHHH!!"

"It's like looking at a waterfall..."

"OHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOHHHH!!!"

"Hey, look!" Luffy pointed at the sobbing giant, "I see a rainbow!"

Karoo was just in pain as he covered his... ears... with his wings. "Quaaack!!"

"My ears...!"

"UOOHHH–HOOOOHH!!! OOOOHHHHHH!!!"

"I UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY, MASTER BROGY!!" Usopp exclaimed through his sobs. "I UNDERSTAAAAND!!"

"UUUUOOOHHH!!!! OHHHHHHH!!"

Dorry sat up

Everyone just stared at him in a shocked silence. They didn't think that he actually lived through that last battle. They legitimately thought that Brogy's final hit killed him. Well– expect the unexpected. Dorry didn't die, which was good. Now that they thought about it, it was probably harder than it looked to kill a giant.

Dorry clutched his bleeding arm and looked around. "Musta passed out for a bit..."

What he saw confused him a bit. The humans, tiny, in his eyes, stared up at him in a dumbstruck silence. Why was there water all over the ground? And... Was that wax? Why was there melted wax everywhere?

Brogy was the most shocked. "Dorry... You're...?!"

"Mr. Dorry!"

"Dorry!"

The giant sighed. "It's probably because of our weapons..."

"Ah, right..." Usopp rubbed his eyes and sniffed as he slowly stopped crying.

"Even Elbaf's weapons couldn't withstand all the stress of a duel between Giants that's been going on for more than a century."

"Unbelievable..." Usopp gaped as he looked at the old weapons. A worn battle axe and a chipped sword. They were worn with age and clearly deteriorating. It appeared to be as the weapon's time was almost up. "It's a miracle."

"GABABABABA!!"

"Don't hug me so tight, Brogy, you're hurting my wounds."

"THANK GOD YOU'VE SURVIVED, MY DEAREST FRIEND! GABABABABABAA!!"

"Gegyagyagya..." Even Dorry let out a small laugh as his friend hugged him tightly.

"A miracle? It's only expected. If anything, it's a miracle that those weapons lasted so long. Even their wielders continued to fight time and time again..." Zoro watched on with a ghost of a smile. Brogy was still crying as he shouted into the sky.

"WHAT A SPLENDID DAY THIS IS! LET US THANK THE GOD OF ELBAF!!"

Dorry chuckled again. "Happy you finally landed such a blow on me? Making me pass out?"

"That's not the reason, you old fool!"

WHACK!

"OW! Stop touching my wounds!"

"GABABABABABA!!!"

They both abruptly rose to their feet, a competitive aura surrounding them as they fiercely glared at one another. Oh god, not again.