Your Taste In Men Warrants Therapy

If there was anything– Anything that Kosai would complain about, regarding you, it was your bathing habits. It's not like you were bad at personal hygiene– you kept up on it. But he was starting to feel as though you had gotten a bit too comfortable walking around with nothing covering your body.

"Please. I beg of you. Just a towel– A single towel. It doesn't have to be around your chest."

You complain too much, You mused, pleasantly sighing as your bare skin was warmed by the palace's bath. Steam drifted from the hot water and tiles, and more water poured from the gaping maws of stone dragons, intricately carved into the walls.

You glanced behind you. You had left Annan in the changing room, which the palace also had, with a warm towel thrown over him. He was also recovering from his bloodlust, which had gotten the better of him during your fight with the rebellion, and like you, had docile periods afterwards. Also– bringing a sword somewhere where you could slip and fall was not a smart idea.

Thankfully, after being informed that you had been drinking alcohol, you switched out the root beer with some water and had sobered up by the time you were all supposed to head over to the baths. Now that you were here– you already found yourself relaxing. The type that made you sleepy– you wouldn't mind taking a light nap in the water, or doze off. It was a true shame that you had to leave later.

"But the boys will see you."

You shrugged. They should be able to control themselves. They'd never go as far as to do something stupid. Also, I don't really care. Everyone's naked under their clothes.

And you had slapped Zoro's ass before– sure, he throttled you for it, and it was so worth it. Now you knew what you needed to do to get him pissed off.

Kosai shrieked. "YOU'RE NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL!! YOU CAN'T BE SO NONCHALANT ABOUT THIS–!!"

NAMI IS GOING TO CHARGE THEM SO MUCH MONEY AND I'M GETTING A CUT OF THAT!

"FOR THE LOVE OF–"

"I love hot water so much– especially hot tubs. It's so calming," You say casually, walking aside Vivi and Nami.

Nami had grown used to this behavior for bathing– you often took showers together. You didn't drip dry– but the amount of times that you forgot your towel on the way in was astounding. You were fully ready to call for someone if the water was already running– your first thought of going to Sanji– until Kosai would scream at you and get the towels himself.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"You bet. I want a bath like this on our ship!"

Nami laughed, "Merry's too small... But I do want one of these too. Do you think there's a bath like this on a ship?"

"Maybe... I dunno, I've seen some huge ships and I bet they have larger bathrooms to accommodate the crew."

"You think?"

"Yeah. You gonna come into the water with me?" You were already walking down the steps into one of the smaller sections– where the water was nice and warm, with foamy bubbles already puffing up around the corners, and you picked up the scent of bath salts. Giggles spilled past your lips as you splashed your way in, plopping down on the stone that lined the inside for built in seats.

Taking a seat beside Vivi on some small stools to wash each other's backs, Nami shook her head. "I'll join you later."

"Suit yourself." You shouldn't be so defensive– I really don't mind if people look at my body in the shower. If they tried touching me without my permission, though? I'm breaking their thumbs.