Welcome Back to Fact or Cap

Once again, you're not permitted to yell. Like Crocodile demanded with you, Kosai did the same, saying that your cover would be blown if you screamed at all. So, as you were carried in Wyper's arms, you settled for whisper-yelling.

"Put me down!"

Wyper glanced at you. He was singed, burnt from getting struck down with lightning, but healing rapidly thanks to Kosai. "No."

You give a sharp intake of breath. "Now."

You hear Kosai and Wyper's responses simultaneously.

"No."

Oh my god.

You feel your body lurch when Wyper does a particularly high jump through the woods as he makes his way back to... wherever you were being taken too. Wyper was heading down so you guessed that you were just being forced to go with him. You couldn't do anything else, and you would've loved to stay up there on the arc with your girlfriend so you could keep her safe.

"Why not?" You feel like glaring at Wyper, who isn't affected at all by your gaze. He's trying to be gentle with the way he's holding you. He's confident that his arms won't give out. Wyper doesn't want your wings to get hurt by the way you're being carried, though.

You can't seem to see his kind actions, and are instead wondering why this is the second time you've been kidnapped. Kosai's an accomplice this time. That's the only other thing that has been changed and he might face an ass-beating if he doesn't do something to make amends with you.

"I'd fold you in a fight."

No you wouldn't. You're obligated to protect me.

"You can't pull that card!"

You can't pull bitches!

"BE QUIET!" Kosai barks, fuming. "Why are you so worried about Nami? She'll be fine!"

You want to pull your hair out. What if Enel takes his anger out on her?! I'm the Straw Hat's punching bag, that should be me!

"Are you jealous?" Your demon sounded disturbed.

This time you feel like screaming. I'm upset! I thought that if Enel was too preoccupied with me, he'd leave Nami alone! And what the hell is up, Kosai? Now you're changing the plot?

You're clearly referencing Wyper, and how Kosai has resurrected that bitch like Michael Myers. Someone needed to let that man rest since it was the only thing he clearly hadn't done in his life before.

"He was going to live anyway," Kosai excused. "Nami will be fine. You shouldn't worry about her too much."

Yes I should! It was your main job to worry about your friends. Why wouldn't you be worried about her? You didn't want her to get hurt at all. That's why you were there, even though you hated getting hurt yourself.

Your mind spirals with even more anxiety at the thought. Not only is Nami up there, but you remember that Usopp and Sanji should be arriving up there pretty soon. Meaning that Enel has three more people to take out his anger on. You do not want your friend to get the ratatouille treatment and get struck by lightning like they're human lightning rods.

WE COULD'VE TAKEN HER WITH US! YOU ASSHOLE!

"No, it would've been too complicated."