At Least Your Kidnappers Are Hot

"Mr. 3! How did you get into the secret underground base?"

Bon Clay was even louder than Robin. "Damn it! Where did you sneak up from?! I just got rid of you, like I was ordered to–!"

"AH!" You tried contributing, looking to have your own voice mask Bon Clay's. Crocodile yelled loudly to get him to stop talking.

"Wait, Mr. 2!"

Mr. 3 looked insulted. "Sneak? How rude."

Bitch, you literally tried killing all of my friends. We're allowed to call you rude. You could call him much worse if you wanted to. (Uh oh. You were starting to side with the bad guys)

"I simply followed you all from Spiders Cafe... I also hitched a ride on your Banchi. Boss, please listen! I came here because I want another chance. Of course, Mr. 2 came here to kill me... since I failed to complete the orders that I was assigned... So I changed my course and went to the "Agent Meeting Spot" Spiders Cafe."

This time, Crocodile appeared to be insulted. His eyes went to your back for a moment, seeing as you were focused on giving Mr. 3 the side eye. You really didn't like Mr. 3.

"Failed to complete orders..."

Welp, goodbye, Mr. 3.

Oh, oh, that meant that you were right. Crocodile's demeanor shifted as he focused his attention on you once again. "Little Crooner."

Fuck, the pet name. You stopped glaring at Mr. 3 so you could face Crocodile. "Yes?"

"Tell me, what will I do next?"

Make me your bitch.

You glanced from Crocodile to Mr. 3, and eventually you noticed that everyone's attention was on you. Great. You loved the attention. Totally. You were being a hundred percent honest. Ah! You could show off, at least.

You started to hold up your fingers as you started to make multiple points, absolutely flaming Mr. 3 thanks to his atrocious efforts to listen to Crocodile. "He's referring to the fact that he let my group escape because he can't fight to save his life. Also, he never used his denden-mushi on Little Garden– the guy who ended up picking up wasn't who you thought it was, but I forgot who did that," You quickly said. Making Crocodile's eyes widen. "He's here to grovel for his position back, but that's obviously not going to happen."

The others gaped at you as the Shichibukai took a seat to have another cigar.

"S-So the rumors are true..."

"Can you also see our futures?"

You smiled. "You do not want the answer to that question." Have fun getting stomped on by Zoro, knife man.

"Damn..." Crocodile leaned back into his throne. "Now I know why the Unluckies never came back. Did he at least kill someone? One or two of them?"

You covered up a snort. "Nope."

"What?"

"B-B-B-BUT THERE WAS A MISTAKE WITH THE INFORMATION!! THERE WERE ACTUALLY FIVE PIRATE ESCORTS! A-ANOTHER LONG NOSED MAN!"

"Why you..."

"Zero-chan! Explain to me what's happening–" Bon Clay cut in, waving his hand around. "I don't understand!"