You Drink Tea. I Drink Anarchy

Everything was going well. Zoro, Nami, and Vivi were about to be turned into wax sculptures, Brogy was bleeding from his hands and feet while being held down by wax that had hardened until it was as strong as iron, and they were all sure that they could see (Name) covered in blue paint and sobbing face-down in the dirt.

Y'know, the casual day for the Straw Hats, as imminent death loomed over them all.

Zoro was fully ready to part with his feet, hell, he was already bleeding from the ankles. There were already layers of wax coating his body, and it was getting harder to move his arms around.

Nami was still panicking as she tried to rub the wax off of her arms. The more she tried to move, the more her arms and joints started to freeze up. "I-I can't move my arms! I can't move them! Don't we have a better plan?!"

"Our bodies are becoming harder..." Vivi covered her mouth and nose to keep any wax mist from going into her lungs. Zoro remained silent, until he looked at Brogy.

"Hey, can you still move? If you can give up your arms and legs, it's better than not doing anything." His grip on his swords tightened. But by now, the wax was the only other thing that kept the swords in his grasp. "I've already started to cut my legs off," Zoro casually said.

"Cut your legs off?! Are you stupid?!" Nami was close to tears. Of course, Zoro had to be a dumbass with no self-preservation. "This isn't a time to be joking around!!"

"I'm not. That's why I said it. What about you?" He asked, like Nami would be willing to part with her limbs.

"What about us?!" Vivi started freaking out too. "THAT'S STUPID! IF YOU DO THAT, YOU'LL STILL GET CAUGHT!"

Zoro started to spout some wise bullshit as he started bleeding out. "If you don't try, you'll never know. We're about to die, so why don't we try our best? I don't want to die by the hands of those shitheads. Do you?"

"You think he's actually going to do it?" Mr. 5 asked his partner– who stood beside him.

The smile on her face remained. "He's just bluffing. There's no way he'd go through with it."

It appeared that they couldn't see that Zoro was already doing it. The blood was already starting to pool around his ankles, as his feet were stuck in the candle wax. He still couldn't move. What did he think he was going to do without feet? People kind of needed those things to balance. Was he just going to crawl towards his enemies? Idiot.

"GEYAHAHAHAHAAHAA!! YOU'RE A VERY BRAVE YOUNG MAN!!" Brogy praised, blood still dripping from his hands. Yes, Zoro was stupid, but brave. He could at least have that. "I was about to give up, too. All right!" His gaze hardened with a determined smile. He was ready. "I'll do it."

Stupid Zoro and his stupid ways.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Huh?"

"WHAT THE HELL ZORO?! IF YOU LOSE BOTH OF YOUR LEGS– IF YOU LOSE THEM, HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO FIGHT?!!"

"Well... The heart never gives up."

Mr. 3 wasn't amused. "What's wrong with these guys?"

"Have they gone nuts?" Mr. 5 wondered aloud, watching the group closely from their spots down on the ground. "Must have..."

"Wait...!" Vivi suddenly exclaimed, "I'll fight with you too!"