Home Is Where The Heart Is

"I know we've known each other for like, three weeks, but girl what the fuck how are you talking you're a literal goddamn sword, you don't have a mouth you only have eyes. That shouldn't be possible."

"Master, I already told you this. I'm a demon-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE NOT THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN--"

"-- And I was sealed away. For my deeds or simply my existence. This sword, my temporary vessel, was forged in a country called Wano--"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WANO-"

"--Master, I strongly advise that you never break me. Whoever breaks me will be subject to my torment for as long as I please."

"YOU'RE GONNA BE W H A T--"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!"

At Kosai's shout, you shut your mouth and turned from the sword that Annan was sealed to, to Kosai, who was clinging to your arm like a leech. You only wanted to get to know Annan more. He was cool, anyways. And these past two weeks were getting harder and harder for you.

Considering that Smoker was nearing the end of his free thirty-day trial with you, he was making the most of it. By the time you got back home you'd resemble a wet pretzel. You really had been through the wringer, mentally and physically.

Your birthday was quickly approaching and your return to Crow Island was coming up. Maybe it'd be the start of your villain origin story, since you were looking to become a pirate after Zoro arrive and left your island.

Annan chuckled (Without a mouth, what the hell-- you still can't get over it--) and his eyes blinked in sync. "Anything master wishes to know, she will know."

"Damn, you're treating me like I'm royalty or something. Oh right..." You smugly looked at Kosai, who would never treat you like this even if he was being held at gunpoint. If he wasn't your protector, he'd be dancing on your grave and celebrating the day you died. "I am."

"(Name)'s only allowed to have ONE guardian, four-eyes," Kosai said sourly. "And that's me. That is my job and my job alone."

"Goddamn, control your jealously. You're the only one I call Babygirl anyways." You turned to the sword, tugging on the decorative black ribbon with a mother of pear flower charm at the end. You bought it the other day. Who didn't like a little pizzaz? "I can call you Bae because Babygirl is Kosai's thing."

"You only use that to patronize me! I'm not eye candy, you know!" You loved pissing him off. It was your life now.

"I wouldn't say that," Annan drawled.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON??"

"OooOooOooOOOhhhh, Kosai and Annan are flirting!!" You said while covering a snicker.

Scratch that, you started full-on cackling

The blob quivered with anger and melted back into you form, saying that he would never talk to you or the sword again. He wished for your death and went to sleep, or at least feign it, so he could ignore you. What a drama queen.

You raised him so well

("You'd be a horrible parent, (Name)!!", Kosai interjected)

"Anyways, with my babysitter gone, what do you wanna talk about, Annan? I'm down to share anything."