EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

You didn't like how the electricity had your hairs standing on end. How the crackling, fizzling, and deafening booms made your heart shake in your chest. Your senses heightened for a moment as your friends, and newly acquired uncle, watched all of this unfold before your eyes.

"Newly acquired? Is he a collectible?"

Wyper? I mean, kinda. My family members are a bunch of collectibles. Those slave traders were probably trying to get May and Lory because they were rare.

"Good thing they're gone now."

Yeah. Rotting in prison forever.

Kosai was about to start another argument, for no other reason than feeling like it, but he interrupted himself with a blood curdling scream. It came out of nowhere and it didn't last for a few moments– he was shrieking for a good fifteen seconds and making you suffer. It hurt your ears like a bitch and you clamped your hands over them with a wince.

With all of the thunder and lighting around you, getting way too close for comfort, now really wasn't the time for Kosai to make your ears bleed.

KOSAI! WHAT THE HELL?!

"(NAME) GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW— FUCKING RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

WHAT?!

"GIVE ME CONTROL OVER YOUR LEGS! PLEASE!"

His pleas jarred you. The urgency in his demands was rattling. Why did you have to run? Why was he so scared?!

Maybe you should be more serious because not many things scare him.

"RUN! GET OUT OF HERE!"

WHY?!

Your entire body had flooded with a feeling of panic and unease.

"HE FIGURED IT OUT HE FUCKING GOT ME–"

"He"?

Enel? You felt your soul leave your body faster than your dignity. I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE–

"THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU–"

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SAY IT SOONER–

Kosai screamed even louder.

"HE'S GOT ME!!"

HOW DOES HE 'HAVE' YOU– YOU'RE IMMUNE TO DEVIL FRUITS–

"HE KNOWS– HE FUCKING KNOWS– HE CAN SENSE YOU AND HE JUST REALIZED THAT THERE'S A CLONE IN FRONT OF HIM–"

You turned around and broke into a sprint, scaring the shit out of Usopp as you bolted past him like you had the police chasing you. "I HAVE TO GO–"

"(Name)?!"

You waved them off without even looking at Usopp, turning a blind eye to all of your friend's worries and concern as you tried to figure out how the fuck you were going to get out of there. Now, you know that you said you liked Enel's domineering attitude, but if that bitch was coming for your soul right now, you knew that your ass was grass if he managed to catch you again.

You wasted no time and ran– your body was literally in peak condition since you didn't fight the living breathing lightning bolt that ruled over Skypiea with an iron fist. Honestly, aside from the fact that you thought his hair was kind of cute, you really didn't want to be treated as that guy's pet anymore. He was scary, big, had an imposing stature, and would slaughter you without a second thought.