Man With Three Swords Too Angry To Die

"To be honest, I never thought that I'd be meeting you so early on..."

Mihawk remained stoic as he reached around his neck to undo his necklace. "A waste, if you ask me."

IT'S THE SWORD OH MY GOD IT'S THE MINI SWORD– ADHFGHFHHFH KOSAI LOOK LOOK LOOK–

"I'M LOOKING I'M LOOKING–"

Zoro's gaze hardened. "What're you planning to do with that?"

"I'm different from the stupid brutes who'll go all out to hunt a rabbit. Though you may be a renowned swordsman yourself, need I remind you of where we are? This is East Blue, weakest of the four seas."

Words could not describe how elated you were.

Mihawk gave Zoro a tired look, among the borders of 'let's get this over with' and 'I'm incredibly annoyed and depressed'. "Unfortunately, I do not have a blade smaller than this, at the moment."

His teeth tug into the rope on his sword. "There's a limit to how much you can underestimate me...!" He rushed forward, "You better not regret it when you die!!"

You held your face in your hands. OH THAT'S CRINGE—

"IS HE UNDERESTIMATING MIHAWK THAT MUCH–"

The world's greatest swordsman stood there calmly, watching as Zoro sprinted towards him. "Hear me, little frog, in his well. It's time for you to realize that the world is much bigger than it seems from your well."

Zoro didn't listen. Dumb bitch. He crossed his arms over one another and dove forward.

"ONI! GIRI!"

Mihawk stopped Zoro dead in his tracks. Zoro stood there in shock when he found that he couldn't advance even an inch closer– and all Mihawk was doing was looking down on him as he stopped all three of his blades with the sword the size of a crayon.

You fell to your knees

Your hands were trembling as your gaze was transfixed on Mihawk. Even your legs shook. Power and dominance radiated off of him in waves. His presence was almost suffocating. He was stronger than anybody else in the area. That was for certain. Zoro had made a mistake ever challenging this man.

There were so many things that you could praise Mihawk for. There were even more things that you admire about him. And Zoro clearly didn't think the same– as he continued with an onslaught of attacks with his swords, trying to cut or at least do something to Mihawk.

His angered screams must've been his contribution to dominance– but it wasn't working. Mihawk didn't move from his spot and he deflected every blade that came at him. He could read right through Zoro's moves.

Johnny and Yosaku were sobbing. Again.

"COME ON BRO!! SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU GOT!!"

"COME ON!!"

BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM, MIHAWK!! HE'S AN IDIOT WHO NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A LESSON!!

Mihawk was disturbed. "Such ferocity..."

His eyes bore into the depths of Zoro's very soul

"Tell me, what burdens you so? What do you desire at the extent of your strength, weakling?"

"HOW DARE YOU CALL OUR BRO A WEAKLING!?"