Taxes Are For Nerds. Commit Tax Fraud

"We're never going to catch a break."

You say this with the topmost confidence. You know it's true, too. Because after you watched your captain mess with one of those weird toucans that you needed in order to get to Skypiea, the cloud that it was in already approached the Knock-Up Stream point. And you weren't close enough yet.

That bird isn't happy at all, You mused, as you observed the bird's antics. Yatagarasu was perched next to it. He matched its height and had apparently chatted with it for a while. It's a South Bird, right?

Kosai hummed. "It is."

"Rasu!" You call. The crow turns to you a second later, and you push open the door to your bedroom. "Come over here! It'll be safer!"

Once he flew inside of the room, you shut the door and walked back onto the main deck.

Masira and his gang were helping you get to the Knock-Up Stream point as fast as they could. Shoujou was doing that weird sound attack –or move, you didn't know what it was exactly– and it messed with the waves. Thus, increasing your ship's speed.

Nami approaches you. There's a slightly worried look on her face. You get where she's coming from since your crew is usually in deadly situations that you never warn them about. "Are we going to make it?"

The question is directed at you. "Maybe."

"I hate you, (Name)."

You giggle and cover your mouth at her words. "Love you too."

Suddenly, Nami's got you by the shoulders and is now shaking you back and forth. An even bigger smile is on your face as she pesters you about the subject. "Are we gonna die or not?!"

"I don't know."

"Is the stream really going to work?!"

"Maybe."

She let go of you and sulked. "We're going to die."

You shrug and walk towards the railings at the front of the ship. Pretty much everyone is there– but Robin is back inside.

"She's outside."

Really? I thought–

Your line of thought is interrupted by one of the men on Shojou's crew, who shouts out after the sound blast is over.

"Reflecting sound waves confirmed! Strong sea current at 12 o' clock!!"

"Gigantic organism at 9 o' clock! It should be a species of Sea King!"

"10 o' clock direction found huge waves! It's probably a giant whirlpool!"

Masira shouts at the last mention. "That's it! Turn the ship to the 10 o' clock direction!"

The waves grew even larger, rocking the ship violently and sending it soaring over the tops of them every moment or so. It makes you feel weightless when it happens. You're glad that you're hanging onto the rails. "Everyone hold onto something!"

Usopp is already sent flying back. "Waaaah!!"

"The waves are huge!"

"Is the ship gonna sink?!"

"Miss Navigator!" Robin calls out to Nami, "How's the log pose?"

Nami checks the log pose on her wrist. Right after, her gaze switches to the sky. The needle is facing up still. "It keeps on pointing at that cloud!"