Zoro Sends 100 Bounty Hunters To The Shadow Realm

Igaram's gaze slipped off you like melting butter. You almost laughed. Alright, what was that about? You were sure that the look he gave you wasn't a look you were supposed to hand out to strangers. The "oh fuck" look? You got that all the time. Maybe it was because you were hot, or maybe it was because you had done unspeakable things, but you were familiar with it.

It was kind of funny. Depending on the mood you were in, you either liked it or hated it when people looked at you like that. (Oh my god, when Mihawk recognized you? The best moment of your life. You wondered if Crocodile would also recognize you because apparently your similarities with Crooner were disturbingly alike.)

That curse was doing wonders for you. It struck momentary fear into those around you. You loved being a terrifying abomination.

"What was that about?"

You blinked and glanced at your side, where Zoro stood. "What the fu... Oh right, you actually have impressive observational skills."

He glared and muttered something under his breath. Probably a wish for your downfall. That was normal between the two of you. You lowered your voice as Igaram greeted everyone but you.

"You've noticed, haven't you, Zoro?"

He folded his arms over his chest and nodded. "...I had a feeling that something strange was going on. How'd you notice? You have a run-in with them?"

You shook your head lightly. "Let's just say that I've had an eye on their boss for a while."

"Who's that?"

You pressed your finger to your lips. "It's a secret. Remember; mystery is their whole motto."

Zoro grumbled, "Will I be hearing about this later?"

"Perhaps."

"You're one big cheeky fuck."

A smile bloomed on your face. "I'm honored you think my ass is fat."

He walked away. Zoro was done with your shit.

"You could've handled that better." Kosai muttered, not happy one bit. He just didn't like the way you were just vibing with everyone. "Well, brushing past that, what do you think you'll do here?"

Maybe find out why he knows me? You had a few hunches. If they knew Zoro, they were bound to know you. I mean, I bet that they've figured out that I'm the Marine Hunter. So they probably took another picture.

How did they do that anyways? Get pirate's pictures for their wanted posters? You could only imagine the dangerous situations they'd have to be in. (A part of you wondered what would happen to the ones for Crooner). If you ever found yours, you were going to kiss them on the mouth.

"No, you won't."

You can't kill 'em. You huffed silently as you grouped up with your crew. That's against our policy. Which you agreed to.

"I regret doing that."

I know. You mindlessly drummed your fingers against the scabbard of your sword. How should we fight Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine? Annan's been itching to fight. But I can't be the one fighting Zoro today because that's Luffy's job.

"I want to see that happen."

Alright then.

You'd be a spectator for the fight and be doing jack shit. You'd only intervene when Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine decided to interrupt them. You all stood before Igaram, and the man went to introduce himself.