May I Say, You Look Particularly Dashing and Absolutely Terrifying Today?

I have to do so many things during this arc. Someone needs to kill me.

You didn't remember the names of the giants who had been fighting for over a century– You didn't know which one ended up drinking a bomb– you had no fucking clue where Mr. 3 was hiding on the island, you virtually had no way of watching all of your crew mates to help keep them safe, and you were probably the biggest target out of all the crew.

If you could neutralize the last point by disappearing or something, you might be able to lessen your worries. Crocodile would be after you –and you only thought about a few reasons why. He could be trying to get back at Crooner, Crocus might have misunderstood their relationship– and thus, Crocodile and Crooner might be acquaintances. The other guesses involved ransom, murder, and kidnapping.

Here were all the possibilities that you had quickly mulled over

Crocodile didn't actually care about you and it was just a rumor (Unlikely)

Revenge on Crooner– Crocodile might try to take you captive and harm you and/or hold you for ransom

Crocodile could be using you as bait to get Crooner on his side so he could take over Alabasta and/or turn Crooner over to the Marines

Crocodile is looking for attention

Power play from him? Crocodile could be showing dominance over Crooner by capturing you

He wanted to kidnap you for fun because he had nothing better to do

He just wanted you out of the picture entirely (Likely)

Now- pushing your simping aside, pretty much all of these options were bad

Did you care? Not really, no. Should you care? Eh, you'd find out later if there were consequences to your actions. Was it important? Yeah. You could die any day– But Kosai wouldn't let you. Annan wouldn't allow it either. Once you were in Alabasta, you'd have to make sure that they didn't try to kill Crocodile. Wow, your journey would just consist of holding back Annan and Kosai from killing anyone who you found mildly attractive.

At least you'd be able to see Robin again! And then– Ace– Oh, you couldn't wait to see him. You might have to beat Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine's asses again, and you also might have to kill Miss Goldenweek, but that was just part of the job. (Your demons would be holding you back from beating up little shits)

Planning for so long gave you a useful ability– being able to plan on the spot. Your imagination boosted that skill, and your quick thinking enhanced it. The only downside was that you overthought everything so much you ended up forgetting some details. And those could be the life or death of you, but eh, you'd figure it out.

"Zoro tries cutting off his legs later to escape the wax."

You mentally facepalmed as the ship drew closer and closer to Little Garden. I have to keep him alive myself at this point. I'm so disappointed in him.

Kosai sighed. "I'll help stitch him up..."

Oh, you couldn't wait to beat Miss Goldenweek into the ground. You were really violent when it came to childish enemies– both who looked like them, and those who acted like them. You seriously didn't have anything against most kids. But little gremlin shits? Yeah, if it was old enough to crawl, it was old enough to brawl.

Miss Goldenweek wasn't even that violent. She was kind of... just there. Well, her fate was sealed anyway.

In all seriousness– Little Garden should be over in less than a day. So all of these events were going to take place in a few hours before you all had to leave again. Yay! A field trip to the jungle that almost kills everyone you love!! Amazing!! Fun trip for family and friends!!