Dr. Disrespect Has Entered The Chat

"Land-Ho!"

"Land?!"

Luffy's head shot up as he heard the call for land ring out. It had been a few more days. The girls' conditions had steadily declined, not plateaued, and he had been waiting in their room the entire morning. He had a chair pulled up between the beds as he watched the two to keep them company.

He had tried a lot of things to keep them entertained, even though they were sleeping.

Pulling his cheeks, making faces– He was trying everything. But the girls did not stir from their slumber. Occasionally, they'd shift. Only when their towels were changed out, though. Other than that, they were relatively motionless, aside from their rhythmic breathing. It was anything but calming to Luffy. It made him fidget more.

The only other person in the room, aside from the girls who were passed out and fighting their sickness, was Zoro. He was bundled up in a winter coat that he had finally decided to wear instead of catching hypothermia instead of (Name)'s hands. She was the type to look God in the eyes and laugh, so he wasn't really worried about this illness taking her out.

It was also Zoro's turn to watch the two– it was the reason he was inside. All of the others were outside. Sanji was making breakfast, special meals for Nami and (Name), leaving Vivi, Karoo, and Usopp on observation duty.

Land-Ho

That meant land had been spotted

That meant that they could find a doctor

He bounced his foot up and down, chanting. "Nami! (Name)! Did you hear that? An island! Now we can get you all better! An island! Isn't that great?"

Zoro watched Luffy's antsy tapping with a sweat drop. "Just go outside and take a look for yourself..."

Luffy bolted out of the chair. He was not used to sitting inside for so long, especially when something exciting was happening. Zoro sighed as he watched Luffy slam the door open and closed. He couldn't believe him, sometimes. Zoro crossed his arms and eyed the two girls, making sure that they were still okay and not visibly dying. (Well, not any more than they already were)

(Name) had stacked another blanket to her bed and added more pillows. Not to mention, she had annoyingly put Captain Smoker's jacket, along with Buggy's Long Coat, right on top of her blankets. Well, whatever made her more comfortable.

But...

If their conditions got any worse...

~ . . . ~

"WHOAAAAH!!! IT'S AN ISLAND!!!"

Luffy clapped his hands together as he saw the island before him. The peaks were covered in snow, along with the rest of the land. The trees had a white blanket set over each and every one, and the air seemed to sparkle as snowflakes continued to fall. The air was just as cold as the day before, and everyone's breath came out frozen and wispy.

"It must be snowing! It's so white! It's a snow island!"

"Luffy!" Sanji chastised, wrinkles forming on his head as his gaze hardened. "I'll say this now– This isn't time for an adventure. Once we get a doctor to treat Nami and (Name), we're leaving right away."

Luffy sighed. "Snow is so fun..."

"He's so stupid..."

The chef groaned. "He's off in his own little world now."