Criminal Or Not, Sometimes It's Nice To Be Wanted

"Thirty million beri! Nice going, Luffy!"

You clapped your hands together as your captain proudly showed off his new wanted poster. After three days of waiting, his poster had finally made it into circulation and was now going to be spread all throughout the ocean you were in.

"That's officially the highest bounty in all of East Blue!"

"We're officially wanted criminals, everyone!" The boy said with a joyous laugh.

Nami wilted from beside you on her lounging chair. "You fail to understand the gravity of the situation... Don't you realize that your life is at risk?!"

"There's gonna be so many people coming after us." The real question is if I'm ready for it. We've officially started our journey to destroying the world.

Luffy was still laughing without a care in the world. He was so happy that he had finally been recognized.

Usopp pointed at the poster excitedly. He was pointing out the back of his head, which was barely visible in the very corner. He still looked absolutely elated that he was included.

"Look! I'm there too!"

Sanji was refusing to face him. He was ashamed that the liar got a bounty before he did– but he'd never admit it. "As if. That's just the back of your head, dumbass."

"Aw, don't worry Sanji," the boy snickered, "Once we're all more infamous, we'll all eventually get wanted posters."

"Really?!"

Should I tell them that I already have one? Nami already knows, along with Zoro...

"Whatever you feel like telling them, go ahead."

...Nah. You didn't feel like it. If they asked, you'd tell them. Technically, it's not even me. 'Onihime' is faceless and anonymous. You think that the Marines will realize that I'm the one behind the mask?

"Unless you actively keep it hidden, then no, I don't think so."

...Hm, if Smoker found out, then he'd probably leave me alone.

"He would most certainly not. I think that man still believes you're going to be a Marine."

Nami let out a disappointed sigh. "We can't exactly hang around in East Blue, if Luffy's got the highest bounty here."

"Alright men!! Let's head for Grand Line!!"

Usopp and Sanji cheered, "Aye-aye!!"

"Hey, I see an island!"

At Zoro's call, the rest of the crew hurried to the front of the ship. Weird, you could've sworn that it would take at least a week to reach Loguetown. You had only been sailing for about three days.

There was indeed an island in the distance, but you noticed a small problem.

It wasn't Loguetown

Your crow started cawing loudly as it took off from its perch on the crow's nest. Rasu swooped down and around Merry as your gaze locked on the island ahead. The croaks were happy and jovial. You were feeling anything but lighthearted right now.

"Oh, I think I know this island, actually," Zoro voiced.

"Hold on..." Nami ran to her room and returned a few minutes later, a map in hand. "I've never been, but I recently remade the map for it."