Chapter 1

Happy reading , guys. I hope you will love the story and yeah don't forget to like , comment and share.

-Ruhi's pov-

"He is very handsome, Ruhi." Himanshi, said dreamily,''I wish , I could have gotten a chance to be his future wife. Babe I envy you."

She was looking at a picture in my phone.

"Common Himanshi. Now stop this shit." Tarun was getting irritated because of her.

Tarun , Himanshi and I had been best friends since first standard.
We completed our high school together and we study same course in same university.

"Himanshi give me my phone back." I said and snached my phone from her and locked it .

"Getting jealous. Huh!" She teased me with a naughty smile.

"Himanshi, it's not official yet and I don't know whether we will get married or not. Bro it's not even confirmed." I said and took a sip of coffee from my cup.

We were sitting in our college canteen and having our snacks.

"Ruhi you will be the luckiest girl if you will get married to him. Right Tarun?" Himanshi said and took a bite of her sandwich.

Will I be?

Tarun nodded and said ," I think the same, he is one of the richest person in India and richest in whole Rajasthan."

"And even hottest." Himanshi commented.," And Tarun , leave money. Singhania group is one of the leading buisness groups. What will our Ruhi do with money? She herself is having more than enough. She should just focus on her handsome would be husband ."

"But guys, I am only twenty and won't it be too early to get married?" I poured out my fear.

"Dosen't matter." Himanshi said and held my hand,"age is never a barrier for anything Ruhi."

I nodded and said," He is ten years elder to me. I wish everything goes fine."

"It will." Tarun consoled me.

I looked at my wristwatch and hurriedly said ," Guys , it's time. Economics class is going to start soon."

"Not again." Tarun groaned and stretched his arms.

"Mr. Sisodia will eat our heads again." Himanshi said.

"Lets go we are already late." I said and we picked our bags and headed towards our classroom on first floor.

We reached our class and saw that lecture had started.

"May we come in sir?" Tarun asked Mr. Sisodia for permission to enter classroom.

Mr. Sisodia looked towards us and adjusted his spectacles.

"Mr.Tarun Jain, Miss. Himanshi Khanna and Miss. Ruhi Singhania. Right?" He said and pointed towards us.

We nodded and looked at each other.

"You are five minutes twenty three seconds late." He said .

Tarun huffed and said," Sir, we promise that we will always be on time from tomorrow. We are sorry."

Mr. Sisodia nodded and gestured us to enter the class.

We quietly entered the class.

Mr. Sisodia , one of the most strict teacher of our university. He's almost in his early fifties, I guess . And he is unmarried. Thanks to God that he is unmarried or else his wife would have ran away. He is human clock.