Chapter 16

I am back with my useless rants, just like me.
But still I will write.
Guys I have planned a lot of upcoming books after this one.
Next one I am publishing is-
• A forced sin {Ahaan and_____}

You will meet the female lead soon. I will publish the prologue and introduction within a week. So, stay tuned.

Excited???

Someone asked me that whether Yudhishthir is Virgin or not?
Yes,he is.
He hates women and has stereotyped that women are distractions because of his past readings or experiences he had witnessed because of his brothers.
"He is not gay...

For now my publishing schedule is - one update per week because I am really busy bitch. My assignments are pending and lined up + family functions.
Still I manage to give you an update every week. And after a month I will surely schedule two updates per week.

All those who support me by commenting and liking. I love you a lot and please share it with your friends.
+
There were four books in this series:;
'Hydra series'
Or
'corrupted series'...
But this little mind of mine was stuck and confused about whether I should add one more book in the series or not..so finally I decided to add one more book and total count is five.

ONLY FIVE!!!!!!

After completing Ahaan's book or midway through it I will publish 'Secrets and seduction' {Multiple couples}

And then the Obsession series {Raichand brothers}[2] (this series and former mentioned book are connected)

I promise you all that I will not at all disappoint you. I really want to finish this series soon , so that we can move further but it depends on you. Your votes and comments really motivate me a lot ..........

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Dont forget to vote and comment..and follow me for more.

--------------------

Ruhi was sitting on the bed with face void of any emotions. She knew that know the real struggle was going to start when public will interfere in their relationship, which she was not ready to handle.

One more bomb was dropped on her by her PA that their rival fashion lable had stolen their designs and made their models wear them and walk on ramp. Even God was not showing any mercy at her.

"Hello Rashi, I have decided to reveal my identity now. Its enough, now I will confront Easter clothing directly for copying Arcane Apparels 's work. But after one month."

She had told her PA about her plans. She can't just sit quietly and watch others copy paste her work. Her hardwork cannot go in vain.

The door flung open revealing tired Yudhishthir. It was almost three when he walked inside the room. Ruhi ignored his presence and stood up to go to washroom.

"Don't behave like you don't know anything." He said while opening his shoes making Ruhi halt her steps. She looked at him which eyes full of anger. She wanted to shout at him for being careless but she composed herself.

"Its all because of you. Dad asked you to keep our marriage secret from media but you ignored it and took it casually." She accused him.

Yudhishthir smirked and ran his hand through his hair and walked towards her while taking slow and calm steps.

Like she was the host and he was the parasite who was ready to attack her.

"It's my mistake?" He asked her in dangerous sugar coated voice.