Chapter 21

Y U D H I S H T H I R

A few months ago if someone would have told me that I will go soft on my wife and like physical intimacy with her, that person would have surely seen my favourite side of mine. She has surely done some back magic on me.

"Yudhishthir." Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I raised my eyebrow at her and she sat down near me. Her captivating black eyes were enchanting me.

Since she has stepped in my life, I am changing and damn it, others are also noticing all this but I don't want to change. I can't take risk. Risk of committing the mistake my brother committed. "Dadu is calling you." She informed me and I just nodded.

Yesterday he called me and asked me to come back to India and here I am, back to India. He had a heart attack but he is fine now.

I rushed back to penthouse after his call and asked Ruhi to pack the things and how can she proceeded to do the task without asking questions and when I told her about the situation she started crying and I didn't knew what to do further. After she stopped crying she started complaining me about my shitty and unacceptable behaviour. How heartless I am and how much it is necessary for me to learn how to console someone.

Yes Ruhi I am heartless and I like being heartless.

I walked downstairs and entered inside my grandparents's room with Ruhi trailing behind me. Dadu and dadi smiled at us when we entered and asked us to sit with them.

"Yudhishthir how's work going on?" He asked me.

"Great." I answered him and was about to sit near him but Ruhi pulled me by arm and pushed me a little and made herself comfortable at the place where I was about to sit. She gave me a sly smile and turned towards dadu, who winked at her.

Drama queens of our house.

I groaned and sat beside dadi who was sitting on the couch and started waiting for the duo sitting in front of me to finish their secret talks and give me and dadi some attention.

"How is it looking?" Dadi excitedly showed me the sweater she had knitted for the little one who is yet to come to this world. I assured her that it is nice with my eyes with a small smile on my lips.

She again started knitting and I stared at her. She is very strong lady and even cunning. I know her very well. She loves her family a lot and can do anything for them. Her influence is very strong and she controls the whole household. She had lost a lot and that's what made her strong.

Our family's past is very confusing and tangled.

"Yudhishthir, don't you think you should think about giving us an heir." Dadi's words took me of guard and I just hummed. I know she wants me and Ruhi to have a baby. But not know because my little wife is herself a baby. Who is in need of urgent babysitting from an expert babysitter because I have raised my hands up. Handling Ruhi is not my cup of tea. Her mood swings are out of the world.

I excused myself and went to my study. After going through some files I went back to my room and saw Ruhi getting ready. But I kept quiet and made myself comfortable on bed.

"I am going to mom's place." She informed me and I stayed quiet," I will come after a few days." She announced and walked inside the closet without bothering for my answer or reaction. As if I care.

Do I ?

I don't. She can do whatever she wants but let me live my life peacefully. Which she is not letting me.

"Do you want to accompany me?" She asked while adjusted her overcoat. I shook my head in denial and she shrugged off her shoulders.

"Great then. Bye." She marched like a queen and I felt like banging my head on the wall. I don't know what is wrong with me.