Chapter 22

Unedited!!! Sorry for any inconvenience. But, still enjoy the update. 

                    Y U D H I S H T H I R

"Here you are." Papa eyed me to follow him in his study. Mom smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I walked inside the study to find Abhay and papa talking to each other and the tension was thick in the air.

"Yudhishthir I have something important to talk about." I nodded and sat beside Abhay. Even he was quiet and lost in his thoughts while playing with his watch. He tried to smile at me but failed miserably. As far as I could conclude mom is unaware of all this.

Dad sighed and picked up his phone and called someone. After a few minutes he kept his phone at a side," Yudhishthir I want you to sign these papers and name your countryside farmhouse on Suryadeep's name." I looked at his eyes deeply and he was avoiding eye contact with me.

Something was very fucking wrong and Suryadeep was behind all this.

"I won't." I straightforwardly denied and he dropped his head on the back of the chair. Abhay looked at me with pleading eyes but I didn't melt.

Not again.

"I don't understand why he is behind mine and Abhay's properties? If he really fears for his family's future then why doesn't he work." I rasped and papa sighed.

What's happening?

"That's what he is demanding?"

"Then it's good."

"Your CEO position Bhai." Abhay whispered and I chuckled. Suryadeep Rathore and the CEO of Rathore enterprises, means destroying the business and coming on roads. Dad was staring at me intently waiting for me to say something, so was Abhay.

"What?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"Will you...."

Not again, control Yudhishthir control. You have to control your anger and rage. You cannot act impulsive here."I will never. I have worked for years to claim this success. I can't let this happen and who will make him the CEO? You?"

Dad shook his head and said ,"No."

"But shareholders will. He bought all of them with money after selling the hotel in Jaisalmer for more than hundred crores." Abhay butted and now I understood why he was worried.

"And you asked me to let him takeover my farmhouse so that he could sell it off when he will bring us all on our knees and you think that if I will give him a farmhouse he will back out? How can you even think of this dad?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"It was Abhay's idea not mine." Dad transferred all the blame on Abhay and his mouth opened wide .

"That's why I asked you to not give him the charge of that hotel. He cannot handle anything. He does not have a brain. Did he consult anyone before doing this nonsense activity? Actually I knew it before I was just waiting for you to tell me yourself. Don't worry papa I will handle your brainless son very well. Sit and have food without worry. I will not let anything happen to your and grandfather's hardwork." After assuring him and Abhay I walked towards my room.

While I was passing by Aradhya's playroom and saw her playing with her toys with a smile and her mother was caressing her bump. This sight made eyes soften a bit. Both of them are the reason I am quiet and not killing Surya.

But, how all of the sudden he started demanding something from which he used to run away. He never wanted to work and I opposed it. But still when I accepted it then why did he start poking his nose in my work. Someone is surely brainwashing him.