Chapter 11

Thank you guys, for adding my story in your reading lists and voting on it.

Still I am not getting desired votes and comments. If the total vote count crosses hundred on the story I will give you all a double update very soon.

Almost going to reach 1k views soon and I wish that that vote count crosses hundred and more.

Thank you and follow me on Instagram for spoilers and alerts.
Insta I'd : _arywyts_
_________________________________________

Ruhi was standing in Yudhishthir's closet and staring at the grey and black interior. His whole room including washroom and closet was designed in black and white colours. She felt her breathing constricted due to somber colours of room because she loved vibrant and cheerful colours.

While making faces, she walked out if closet, inside the room and saw it empty making her grimance.

Where was Yudhishthir?

It was almost midnight and he was not in the room. Ruhi shrugged off her shoulders and started playing with her red bangles while sitting on bed , waiting for him.

She had changed into a simple pink kurta with a white leggings. But still, managed to look the most beautiful girl.
That Nuptial chain resting in her neck and pinch of vermilion present on her hairline paired with her red wedding bangles, complimented her look.

Just then the door of the room opened and Yudhishthir entered inside. Ruhi stood up with a jerk and all of the sudden his intimidating presence in the room gave her jitters.

Her heart filled with tripedation as he watched her from distance. Both of them stood at a good distance, her gaze lowered as he stared at her.

With slow steps he walked towards her and made her heartbeat go wild. She took a step backwards but her leg bumped with bed making her stop at her place. He covered the distance between them in few steps and stood in front of her.

With lot of courage she looked at him.
His daunting honey brown eyes peered in hers and for a few seconds she found herself getting lost in them. His eyes looked inviting, shade of brown, reminiscent of the rich, golden hue of honey. Their natural charm attracting her. His eyes held some kind of unspoken words, which were not easy to be decipher.

Yudhishthir cleared his throat to gain her attention. She came out of trance and mentally smacked herself, for again embarrassing herself.

"Sit." Yudhishthir ordered her and without wasting a second Ruhi sat down on bed. His voice was commanding and she readily agreed to his command.

Yudhishthir sat beside her and was able to say something, but Ruhi cut off him in middle.

"Don't ask me to sleep on couch. If you don't want to share the bed with me. You are most welcomed to sleep on the couch. Its all yours." She spoke in a single breath with one hand raised in air.

Yudhishthir groused and rubbed his forehead with his fingers. When did the bed come in their conversation? He wanted to ask her to continue her studies and not to agree with his grandmother, for discontinuing. His mom had lectured him and asked him to take Ruhi's side.

He agreed with her, if she will be busy in studies, she will not interfere in his life. Better than sitting ideally at home.

Yudhishthir squinted his eyes at her and she gave him a nervous smile.

"Done?" He said and she bobbed her head up and down like a kid making Yudhishthir roll his eyes.

"Now listen, tomorrow dadi will ask you to discontinue your studies, and I wan...."